Flowey and meeting Toriel

A/N: *dodges thousands of assorted objects.* I'm really sorry I haven't updated in so long, guys. I'll probably take a little break between each upload, so please bear with me. :)

Disclaimer: Yeah. PJO and Undertale aren't mine. They belong to Rick Riordan and Toby Fox respectively.

All Annabeth saw... yellow? She sat up with a gasp, and realized that a bed of yellow flowers had cushioned her fall. She let out an exhale and looked around. There was a corridor in front of her, and a looming archway, but nothing else. With nothing else to do, she walked through the arch.

"Howdy!" a bright, happy voice made her jump in surprise.

She turned around and spotted a smiling flower, noting that it was the same species as the ones that had saved her from her fall.

"I'm Flowey! Flowey the flower." said the flower.

"Um... hi? Do you know the way around?" Annabeth asked.

"Oh, you must be new to the underground! Don't worry, your good pal Flowey will show you the way!" Flowey remarked happily.

Suddenly, a glowing red heart shaped object appeared on Annabeth's chest.

"See that glowing heart? That is your SOUL! Your SOUL starts off weak, but gets stronger with LOVE!" Flowey informed her.

"How can I get LOVE?" Annabeth asked.

"Down here, LOVE is shared through little white "friendliness pellets"!" Flowey grinned, summoning the friendliness pellets in question.

"Aww, you want some LOVE, don't you? Here, I'll share some with you. Run into the pellets! Try to catch as many as you can!" Flowey instructed.

Annabeth, trusting the flora, grabbed one of the pellets... and gasped in pain. She noticed the yellow bar, that she took as her health, turn mostly red.

"You IDIOT. Why would anyone pass up an opportunity like this? In this world, it's KILL or BE KILLED. DIE." Flowey spoke in a demonic voice, before the "Friendliness Pellets" (Gods, Annabeth felt stupid for falling for that.) surrounded her and began closing in on her. 

"Gods... what am I going to do now?" Annabeth muttered to herself, but there was nothing she could do. Suddenly, just as Flowey's attack was about to finish her off, the pellets disappeared and she noticed her health bar turn back to fully yellow.

"WHAT?" Flowey screeched, shocked. A fireball flew out of nowhere, hitting the evil flower square in the face. The flower was blown away by the impact, and a goat-like monster moved to where the flower had been standing.

"What a horrible creature, torturing such a poor innocent youth," the goat creature said. Annabeth wanted to point out that she was 29, and would probably live much over the normal human age, but she held her tongue.

"I am Toriel, caretaker of the Ruins," the newly identified Toriel said. 

"Follow me, my child. I shall take you to a safe place," Toriel spoke softly.

"How can I trust you?" Annabeth asked, eyes narrowed suspiciously. 

"Yes, it would appear that monsters are evil, what with that flower and his ordeals. Please, trust me. I promise I will keep you safe," Toriel persuaded.

Annabeth wasn't sure about this seemingly nice monster, but she followed along anyway.