1

Your point of view
I was walking around my house looking for something to do. Edd, Matt and Tom had gone out to the shops and Tord was in his room doing god knows what. I felt a small stinging sensation in my wrist and I pulled my sleeves to cover up my cuts. I walked quickly back to my room and accidentally slammed to the door. I ran to my dresser and went through the top draw to find the bandages to wrap up my deep gashes.
"Y/n?? Are you okay?" A thick Norwegian accent said through the door.
"I-I'm fine Tord." I  stuttered.
"Its just I heard the door slam and I was a little worried. But is it okay if I come in?" He said with a hint of worry in his voice.
"I'm not decent right now." I lied.
"Okay, call if you need me." He said with a sigh as he left.
After I knew he was gone I collapsed to my knees and cried silently so he wouldn't here me.
'You dont deserve to be here!' Her voice said in my head.
'I should have gotten that abortion when I had the chance' she said coldly.
'You're a disappointment.' She growled.
'You're no daughter of mine.' She said.

Flash backs came back of that day, the knife, the blood. The sound of sirens was going through my head. The things the doctors said while I lay still on the stretcher.

'She probably won't make it.'

I was so caught up in my crying and thinking of that day that I didn't hear my door open...

Edd's point of view
I walked in the doors with the others to see Tord on the sofa watching insane zombies pirates from hell 4, but Y/n wasn't around.
"Tord? Where's Y/n?" I asked.
"She's in her room." He said still focusing on the TV.
"I'll go tell her we are home." I smiled.
I walked up the hall with a massive smile, ready to see her in one of her happy moods shes always in, but I heard sobs and quiet mumbles from her room.
I put my head up against the door to listen to what she was saying.

"You dont deserve to be here!" She muttered through her sobs.
"I should have gotten that abortion when I had the chance" She cried.
I was shocked by her words so everything else was a blur, this was uncommon for her to act like this.
I ran out to the sofa and turned off the TV.
"Edd!" Tom complained.
"What the devil?" Matt said looking at me.
"Edd, why did you turn off the TV?" Tord asked.
I glared at him and stomped in front of him.
I picked him up by his hoodie and held him close to my face.
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!?" I screamed.
"W-What  The hell are you talking about?!" He said trying to get out of my grip.
"SHE'S MUTTERING HURTFUL STUFF ABOUT HERSELF IN THERE!!" I dropped him on his ass and ran back to Y/n's room, I opened the door softly and her head shot up to look at me.
"What did Tord do to you?" I asked her with my voice full of worry.
"He didn't do anything to me..." She said truthfully.
I knew Y/n wouldn't lie to me.
"Why... Why would you say that stuff about yourself?" I asked starting to tear up.
"You heard?" She asked and I nodded in response.
"My mother said them to me." She said tears spilling from her eyes.
"Y/n, she's not here, we are. I... Should probably go apologize to Tord..." I said sheepishly. "I will be right back."
I walked out into the living room and had blush all over my face.
Tord looked up at me and looked worried that I would snap again.
"Sorry about that Tord. She's fine now." I said as I walked back to her room.

When I got there I saw her wrapping her wrists with a bandage.
"Y/n?! What is that?!" I said quite loudly.
"Keep it down please! I don't want anyone knowing." She whisper yelled.
"Okay." I said closing the door.
"Now time to explain."