Yourself

(Susan's P.O.V)
Darkness. That's all I see. No dreams, no hope for the next day to arrive. I liked to just see the Dark. That way I don't have to see life at its worst ways. But I have to get up. Keep going I tell myself a lot.

I see light at its finest. The city filled with life and noise. I lived to close to all the noises. I rather live where it'd be quiet, but my mother has to work in the city. She works a lot. Which means we move a lot. "Well, another day...here I come."

I get up from my bed yawning and stretching. I hated my long hair always being in my face. It's black curls always bothered me. I walk to the bathroom and brush my hair then teeth. Later I was talking a nice warm shower that refreshed my body nice and clean. I put on my newest hoodie, jeans, and white converses. I put on my makeup, then grabbed my bag and headed towards hell. High school.

I started the engine of my car and started driving. I pull up to my school and park in my reserved parking space.

I get to my locker and start putting up some things that I didn't need for my first class.

Now so far I've learned that school is just a waste of time. Usually during school At lunch time I'll go out side of the school and meet up with my friends and have a joint with them. It's stupid cause you could get caught right? Well I haven't yet so fuck it.

I go and sit down at my desk and next to me is one of my friends Tyler. He was pretty tall, short brown spiky hair, whore hoodies like me, and smokes with me time to time. We turn to each other and do our little hand shake.

We've  know each other sense 7th grade, best of friends. Junior year is okey for me, but for Tyler it was THE best for him. He was more popular than me. Better parents, better siblings, better life in general. He knows who he is. I don't.

I still love him as a friend tho. I maybe be jealous, but I didn't want to ruin our friendship.

It got to lunch time and me and Tyler went to go meet up with our other friends, Jonathan, and Winter. I grab my box of cigarettes and my lighter. I give everyone there cig, except Jonathan he had a vape. We past around the lighter and lit our cigs and started smoking.

I was leaning against the wall looking at the city, how loud it was.

"It sure is busy up there huh?" Tyler question. "Mmhm, oh yeah with all those responsible people," winter chuckles.

"Responsibility...mmm gives me the chills ugh. We Shouldnt worry bout that now, right? We should get out of here. You guys down?"
Jonathan said.

Tyler shook his head, "my parents would kill me if I skipped." "Alright then winter?" "Sure why the hell not" she says while putting out her cigarette. "Susan?" Jonathan looks at me. I looked at him with no expression and shrugged, "sure."

Tyler goes back inside while me, winter, and Jonathan get in my car and we drive off. I ask, "where do you guys wanna go?" "Oh! Oh! We should go to the pub!" Jonathan blurted out.

"Are you serious? Fuck no that shits boring af.." winter rolled her eyes while closing her arms.

"We can't really go anywhere anyway. I gots no money." Winter said. "I have a little house in my moms back yard. It's pretty big, I hang out in there all the time. We could chill there though out the day doing whatever." I said.

"Your mom won't care?" Jonathan asked. "Of course not, she doesn't give a damn bout me anyway." And so we drive over to my place. We get into the small, tiny house in the back and start doing fun things. I grabbed the alcohol from the tiny fridge i had and handed one to winter and Jonathan.

There were colored lights stringing across the ceiling inside. A big tv up front, A very comfortable couch with the coffee table in front of it, basically it just looked like a very cozy log cabin. I figured I'd order some pizza, so I called for some.

I was in the kitchen drinking, while thinking. Me thinking scares me sometimes. I don't like thinking much cause I think of what I'm doing wrong. What I am not or am supposed to be. What possibilities may come. I just got to be myself right? Nothing wrong will happen? Why am I doing this to myself?

"Hey Susan wanna join us? You look lonely." Jonathan made me snap out of my trans in thought. I look at him and nodded then walked over to them and sat on the couch. I smiled.

I see darkness again. I hear noises. I feel pain. Sirens. What happened to us? Winter? Jonathan? Where are you?! Help. I'm not myself. What did I do wrong?!