Chapter 11: Exposed

I couldn't believe that I was about to sleep with this man and he has HIV and he didn't even say anything. I was contemplating on wether to give him back his paper that probably fell out his wallet that night or just simply leave him alone all together. My thoughts started he kissed me, touched me and tried to fuck me and never said a word. I began to get pissed. Having HIV is not something you hide even when ur kissing someone even though it can't be spread like that. I began scratching while thinking about it.

I could hardly sleep that night, the next morning I woke up and headed to my shop by lunch time I took a break and headed to the mall to catch up with Jewel at her kiosk. She was sitting by her register on her computer when I walked up to her. She looked up and immediately saw my face. "What's wrong?" she asked. I gave her the paper and she gasped "what?" Jewel said. "I kinda liked him" I said alittle upset and still confused that I found this paper and I knew what his personal business was. "wow I don't even know what to say" she leaned back in her chair and folded her arm. "I do know I have a date tonight with Dale, so-" I got cut up. "And so turn that frown upside down!" Jewel said. "I know right" agreeing with her. Her unspoken truth was to let go of Will and move on, I can't do nothing with him sorry to say.

I left the mall and headed back to the shop. There in my office I decided to call Will. "hey how are you?" I said after he said hello. "I'm doing good and you, just missing you" I rolled my eyes, I felt like he was playing a game. "Can I come and see you in a few?" I asked. "Sure no problem" He responded, we agreed to meet him at his workplace in the lobby.

When I arrive I was nervous and didn't know what to do, I was holding onto that paper for dear life. I thought it may be wise instead of airing out his business in the lobby for those who ease drop on peoples conversations on purpose to go upstairs to his office. But boy was I wrong, I had got permission from the security guard and when I walked into his office and he was kissing a girl all into it. I cleared my throat and Will froze. The girl gathered her things and left.

"Didn't mean to stop your show but here u left this" I gave him the paper and started walking towards the door and he grabbed my hand "will don't touch me, you should have told me" and he got an attitude and said "your not my girl ava I don't have to tell you shit this is my life !"