Cast / Characters

A/N: Here is my adaption to Kyuranger Fan-Fiction. It took me for a while to write the Cast / Character Bios. I don't own anything except for character names and ideas that are use in this story / book. Here are the cast / characters bio. Enjoy.

Galactic Guardians Rangers

Mackenyu - Gavin / Red Galactic Guardian  (Planet: Ecliptis)

Mackenyu - Gavin / Red Galactic Guardian (Planet: Ecliptis)

Morphin Call: Star Change

Roll Call Phrase: Blazing Galactic Star, Red

He is the leader of team who is serious and focus on the mission with no tolerant for games. In the beginning of the series with the Red Sphere Cube in his possession, he starts recruiting the members that were chosen by the Sphere Cubes to fight along side with him to prevent the invasion of the Dark Karnack's Invaders that were planning to take control of the world. It was revealed in the first episode that he work under Commander Haswell, who had recruited him way back then when he was a child and raise him as his own son.

  It was revealed in the first episode that he work under Commander Haswell, who had recruited him way back then when he was a child and raise him as his own son

Alexander Calvert - Syrus / Orange Galactic Guardian (Planet: Scargill)

Morphin Call: Star Change

Roll Call Phrase: Venom Galactic Star, Orange

A mysterious person who traveled alone to seek answers and to search for his lost twin brother, who vanished during the invasion of his home. He secretly was recruited by Gavin and Commander Haswell and is working uncover, pretending to be a Dark Karnack member while searching for his twin brother.

It was later on that he discovered his twin brother (Derek) had traded his human form to become Stryker and willingly joined Dark Karnack for power, not caring about him. Stryker tried to convince Syrus to joined but failed. That was when he captured Syrus and turned him evil. Eventually, he was turned back good thanks to Amera who risk her life to save him.