Prologue

A Century Ago On Earth

Six saviors known as the Legendary Guardians had arrived and defended the Earth from the evil threat of Dark Karnack, sacrificing and using their life force energy to defeat Chaotic

"Let's do this," the leader of the Legendary Guardians yelled to his comrades, who were standing right behind him.

The Legendary Guardians line up side by side and placed their swords on top of each other.

"We call upon the power of the Legendary Guardians to unite and eliminate this darkness once and for all!" They chanted together.

All the swords glow with their assigned colors and fuse together to form a powerful energy.

"I will not be defeated that easy!!!" the monster growled and summoned his energy power.

"Legendary Power unleash!" the Legendary Guardians shouted and blasted the powerful energy at the same time the monster released his energy power.

Both powerful energies collided creating a huge explosion and eliminating the monsters with their leader and the Legendary Guardians leaving no trace of them when the smoke cleared away.

From that day, Earth was safe and peaceful until Dark Karnack start rising and came back to invade once more. With the Legendary Guardians perishing, Dark Karnack was able to take control of some of the planets in the galaxy until their arrival on Earth.

Earthling still held hopes that the saviors will come back and fight off the evil, bringing peace once more to Earth.

The Screen Faded To Black

A Few Years Later in a far galaxy on Planet Sarapis

On the upper deck of a bridge of a colony, a figure dressed in a purple cloak with his face hidden was staring out the window into space when all of sudden a figure dressed in a gray cloak came stumbling in, clutching his right injured shoulder.

"Sir Zalgo, you must leave quickly," the figure spokes as an explosion sounded off in the background. "Dark Karnack has managed to invade some of the galaxies and now us. They have defeated most of the soldiers as we speak".

Without turning around to look, the figure dressed in a purple cloak covering his face revealed to be Zalgo spokes.

"We can't allow Dark Karnack to conquer the whole galaxy. You must escape here while you still can".

The figure shook his head. "Not without you. I can't leave you and Sir Luscigos here to fight Dark Karnack on your own". He refused to leave and wanted to stay. "I will fight by your side til the very end". he stated

"We're grateful for your loyalty and friendship," another voice spoke and both Zalgo and the figure turned to see Luscigos enter the room dressed in a dark blue cloak with his face hidden as well. "But you must leave here to protect the Sphere cubes before it is too late".

"But sir," the figure started to say but Luscigos cut him off.

" My brother and I will stay here and stop the Dark Karnak from reaching the ship and getting their hands on the sphere cubes. You must go now!"

"That's an order soldier!" Zalgo insisted. He swiftly pushed a small chest box into the figure's hands and ushered him to leave. "Now go!"

Reluctantly and slowly backing away, the figure nodded and turned to leave onto the spaceship.

The spaceship was being t ascended in the air.  On the upper deck of the spaceship at the window, the figure was watching and sees Zalgo and Luscigo fighting off the Dark Karnack when a huge explosion erupted. A dark purple energy beam shot out from another spaceship in the sky and blasted at the colony down below.

The figure was shielding his eyes with one of his arms but quickly lowered it and yelled "No" when he realized that Luscigo and Algo along with the Dark Karnack's soldiers were destroyed. The spaceship has made it out of the planet safely and away from danger.

The Screen Faded To Black

The small chest box was in the figure's hands

10 colorful rocks were glowing in the small open chest box. It slowly rise from the chest and flew off into the night sky, scattering around the galaxies.

The camera zooms out and shows the figure dressed in a gray cloak watching the colorful rocks being scattered with the hope that it would find the chosen Guardians that would rise and protect the universes from the forces of evil.

The Screen Faded To Black

NOW in the present on Earth

TBC: Thank you for reading the intro chapter before episode 1. I apologize for any mistakes/errors made in this chapter. Hope you enjoy reading it. Please leave a comment telling what you think of this intro chapter. Thank you.

NEXT CHAPTER- Episode One: Earth Recruitment