Next Is...

"Wow wow wow, hold a second" I stood away from Thomas and Masha. "This must be a joke, isn't it?" I laughed nervously.

Masha crossed her hands as she looked at Thomas, "he was going to know sooner or later" she confronted him. "It is not you though" she explained.

"Oh really?! Is that supposed to make me feel okay about it? Who the fuck are you to defend him? How long have you been with us to decide if it's okay to hide or say? Thomas what the fuck is going on with you?! Why haven't you told me?" I raged.

"I was afraid of losing you" he looked away from me as he spoke.

"So you hide it? To whom!" I disappointingly facepalm myself as I processed what has happened.

"Tell him" Masha ordered.

"Shut the fuck away Masha" I yelled at her. "Who and since when?"

"Maryse's brother" he cried.

I froze in my place, and gave up on talking or asking more, "where is the camera? This is a prank I know, screw you all but I am leaving" I said as I left the room.

"Give him a chance to explain himself" Masha ran after me and stood in my way.

"Listen if you don't move right now I'm going to feed you to the dogs alright?" I pushed her.

"Alex please" she held my hand and placed her other hand on my chest. "Listen to me, he didn't want to lose you, you're everything to him, you know that right?" she calmed me down. Even though I was still filled with anger, Masha had her ways to turn off my temper buttons. "He should've told me" I walked away from her and ran to Thomas again. "Why Maryse? The woman does not deserve any of your shit!" I yelled at him as I felt pity for her being fooled by Thomas. "Her own brother? Are you serious? What if she did the same thing to you? What if-" I was yelling until he replied back at me, "but I love him" he cried out. I knew that I had no control over what he felt, and it was embarrassing for me to try and discuss it out with him, yet I was pissed at him for hiding such a big matter on me. "You're going to marry his sister to get closer to him?" I sighed as I left the room. "Let's go out Alex" Masha followed me to the door. "Out to where Masha? I am not feeling alright, I need some time alone" I made my way to the staircase. "Listen," she followed me asking for having a hangout with Thomas, she knew that he needed someone to be with him, and the only ones he trusted were us. As she convinced me, we went back to Thomas and left in her car to a pub which was 20 minutes away from Thomas's house. We washed our worries off with our drinks and danced our problems out as we couldn't feel time anymore. Masha dropped Thomas first and made sure that he was alright on his own. As she drove me back home, I invited her to eat something before she heads back to her own house. I didn't expect that she would actually agree to my invitation, as it was 3 in the morning already, yet she joined me at that time. I was too exhausted that I couldn't even take off my clothes. I threw myself on my bed while she was preparing something to eat in the kitchen. As I noticed someone walking in my room, I opened my eyes and saw her coming to me with a large bottle of wine and two cups. "Come on you are drinking more?" I laughed. "Yes, why not?" she seductively said. Time passed by as we finished the whole bottle and passed out.

Marcello

"So I will trust you with this for 3 nights only," I told my mother as I took her bags to the room.

"Why did you break up in the first place?" Marceline asked.

"It's complicated," I said while kissing Anderson and advising him to behave himself.

"You seriously brought me here to babysit without knowing what is the reason behind your trip?" she mocked.

"Mom, you left me for your boyfriend and pretended that he was my father in front of everyone, even Ivana herself. I won't allow you to mock my life or ruin it any further. This is the only thing I asked you to do for me ever since I graduated from high school. If you can't just make it, I'll immediately search for someone else to take care of the kids" I stated sharply.

"You know that your father is the one who left us"

"Us? Why when were we together momma? Both of you are to be blamed, I just don't want to think of that story again as it disgusts me and I believe it has ruined my life enough"

"You are just acting like a girl"

"At least I am no longer faking it. I don't want to be like you or like my father. I don't want to love something and work on something else. I want to place my head happily on my pillow without any regrets on anything I did or missed, do you understand? I just don't want to fall for your mistakes. I want to be what I never was given a chance to be"

"Dad will you get me a train?" Anderson hugged my left leg.

"Hahaha yes sweety, everything about trains" I kissed his cheek and pinched his butt. "Go to your sister come on!" I pushed him away as he ran laughing.

I looked back at my mother holding baby Ivana, she couldn't believe that she actually became a grandmother. She sat with her and did some goofy sounds to make her laugh. "She is too young for this" I explained as I took my bags out of the house. "The nanny must be here at any minute to help you in the house, alright?" I looked at Marceline. "I don't need a nanny, I have raised you before," she said while keeping her eyes on Ivana. I knew that what she said didn't do much than disgust me even more, but I just had to roll my eyes and think positively of leaving back to the path that is taking me to Ivana.