Aliens? Seriously?

••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••

"Winnie, I love you, but you're an idiot." I chuckled to my older brother, earning a grin from Kara. "Aliens don't exist."

"Don't mock me, Livie." Winn stated with a roll of his brown eyes, before slightly shoving me. The action causing me to lose my balance and fall from my previous seated position on Winn's desk, to the floor.

"Don't you people have jobs to do?" I snapped at my brother's co-workers who were staring at me with judging gazes. I simply rolled my hazel eyes and picked myself up off the floor.

"Don't you have school in twenty minutes? Why are you still here?" Kara asked me, tilting her head to the side.

"Because my dear Kara, that hell hole is a waste of my time and my money—" I started before being interrupted by Winn clearing his throat. "Winn's money."

"Bingo, kid." My brother chuckled with a raised eyebrow and a smile, before ruffling my hair.

"Hey! Careful with the hair!" I warned the older Schott sibling as I started to correct my brunette curls. "You have no idea how long it takes to get it to look this good!"

"Trust me, Olivia, I know exactly how long it takes. Considering I have to wait outside the bathroom for an hour, just so your indecisive ass can look decent enough to see people you don't even like every day."

"Rude." I muttered with a small pout. "True, but rude nonetheless."

"You can mope about it on the walk to school." Winn teased me before asking. "Do you want me to walk with you there?"

"No, I'll be fine." I told my big brother with a warm smile. "Besides Cat would definitely notice if you were late again and I don't want you to get fired because of me."

"I wouldn't get fired because of you, Livie." Winn said, wrapping an arm around my shoulders and placing a kiss on the top of my head. "Are you sure you'll be alright walking to school alone?"

"Yeah, I'm sure Winnie." I chuckled, wrapping my arms around my brother's torso and giving him a hug.

"Okay, I'll see you later, kiddo." He said as he handed me my backpack and kissed my forehead.

"See you at home, Bubba!" I said as I started to leave CatCo, before turning around and waving to the blonde adult that stood at her desk. "Bye, Kara!"

"Bye, Olivia."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••