National City's New Hero

Later that night, I was fiddling with my art supplies, when the Asia song Heat Of the Moment came on

Later that night, I was fiddling with my art supplies, when the Asia song Heat Of the Moment came on. I smiled evilly at the thought of how triggered some Supernatural fans would get just because of this song. Suddenly, Winn burst into my room with a huge grin on his face.

"Livvie! Livvie! Livvie!" My brother said as he entered my room.

"Winnie! Winnie! Winnie!" I mocked in the same tone of voice that my older brother had used. "Hell of a greeting there, bro."

"Livvie, did you see the news tonight?!"

"Winn, I don't watch the news." I laughed, shaking my head at the taller brunette.

"National City has a superhero!" He cheered happily with a big grin.

"A superhero?" I said, attempting to withhold my laughter.

"Yeah! She saved a plane a few minutes ago!" Winn exclaimed, looking like a kid on Christmas morning.

"Cool." I casually stated with a shrug, earning a look of confusion and slight irritation from my brother.

"Why aren't you freaking out?"

"Because I'm not a massive nerd like you are." I joked with a smirk and a shrug. "Besides, I figured that we'd get our own superhero/vigilante sooner or later."

Winn stared at me in confusion for a moment, his mouth opening and closing, but no words escaping. He narrowed his brown eyes at my amused smile, as if her were trying to decipher my logic.

"But Livvie, that's a long shot guess at best! There's no way that you're not completely loosing your shit right now!" My older brother stated, completely ignoring my comment about him being a massive nerd.

"I admit, it's cool—." I partially admitted, before Winn cut me off with a victorious 'ha!'. I sent him a scolding glare, before continuing. "It's cool, but we live in the most clean, cookie–cutter city that was basically built on rainbows and unicorn giggles."

"Seriously, what will she have to save us from? The cranky old neighbor guy that thinks everyone is out to steal his lawn gnome collection?" I chuckled, referring to our neighbor, Mr. Holloway.

"Good point." The older Schott sibling admitted with a nod. "But you'll never know, maybe some crazy shit is going to happen and we're going to need some saving."

"Also a good point, big brother." I agreed with a laugh. "Enough about National City's hero, let's talk food! What's for dinner?"

"Chinese from the Red Dragon."

"Delivery?" I asked simply, already knowing my brother's answer.

"Of course!" Winn scoffed, holding up his cell. "And for desert...."

"Strawberry and Oreo ice cream with hot fudge!" I finished with a wide grin and a fist pump. "Doctor Who marathon or Sherlock marathon?"

"Sherlock." Winn answered, grinning. "We had a Doctor Who marathon last time."