The OS

Arshi. Arshi wait, kahan bhag rhi ho?? Arnav heard the melodious voice of his wife. His lips etched in smile as he lay there listening to her. (where are you running?)

Arnavji, ap muskara rahe hain?? Khushi huffed, coming near him. Aur udhar ap ki ladli ne hamein ghuma diya hai. She sat with a thud near him and looked at him in annoyance. (Arnavji, you are smiling? And there your love is tiring me!!)

Arnav suppressed his laugh and gazed at his wife, his Khushi. He still remembered the day this lady fell in his arms. And made him fall for her.

But their love journey was not a smooth one. Arnav still regretted trusting Shyam over Khushi, although now this matter was long forgotten and forgiven by Khushi.

Then during their remarriage, Dadi tried to create distance between them but eventually their love won. They were going to complete two years of marriage along with their year old daughter and apple of their eyes; Arshi Singh Raizada.

And the same Arshi was making Khushi run behind her. She just started walking and now hardly sits on one place, tiring Khushi.

Arnavji, Khushi shook his shoulder. Arnav jerked back from his thoughts and concentrated on the pouting wife before him.

Oh, how I wish to kis-

ARNAVJI, This time Khushi shouted before getting up from the bed. You know, it's useless to talk with you. And huffing, puffing Khushi went away leaving Arshi hiding behind the curtain.

Laughing, Arnav got up and marched towards the curtains and picked up Arshi. He placed a kiss on her bubbly cheeks, making her giggle as his stubble tickled her.

Da..dd..y, She whined between her laughing. Arnav felt his heart swell in happiness seeing his little bundle of joy. She was the best surprise he could ever get.

After their remarriage, Khushi asked Arnav about having a baby. She was thinking that maybe he would need some time before going for a family but what he said left her shocked.

We will never plan for a baby, Khushi, hearing this Khushi's eyes instantly welled up and she had looked down, not wanting him to see her tears. Pagal, at least listen to me fully before starting your waterworks, Arnav gave out a surprised chuckle, seeing her tears. Making her look at him, he gently cupped her face.

What I am saying is, we will never plan for a baby. I will accept our sign of love, anytime, every time. He kissed her forehead, making Khushi blush hard while hiding herself in his welcoming arms.

And that's what they did.

After One Year, they were blessed with a daughter, and they named her as Arshi.

Arnav aur Khushi ki Arshi.

Why my baby is troubling mama?? Huh?? He nuzzled his nose with hers.

Mama not give ice ceam. She complained in her babyish voice.

Ice cream?? In morning?? seriously, princess?? Arnav raised his brow at her. But just like Khushi, his fake anger is easily caught by his daughter.

Daddy. Do again. Arshi was fascinated by the way he lifted his eye brow.

Do again ki bachi, Arnav made her lie on the bed and tickled her. Her laughter was the fuel of his life. No no no, she giggled. (Do again kid)

What no?? Arnav stopped and asked.

Mein Annav Kusi ki bachi. She replied making Arnav laugh out loud. She was just a year old, yet her brain was sharper then her age fellows. (I am Arnav Khushi's baby)