Chapter 3

Izuku's POV

                    ~In the morning~

       I has woken up by a light that was shining directly into my eyes. I shifted a little so that the light didn't do that and then opened them. I looked around only to see my ex boyfriend Todoroki. He looked severely injured with big gashes in his legs and arms. I started to scooch over to him to see if he was alright. But before I could get to him Kacchan flung the door open. He looked at me then at Todoroki, and smirked.

       "Oh him, I decided that after he dumped you I would torture him for ever dating you and after he hurt you, we'll i kind of wanted to kill him. But I only wanted to do it I front of you! Plus after that i will show you that you are mine,"He said all this with a crazy look in his eye.

       "B-but Kacchan!" I almost screamed it, I didn't want Kacchan to kill Todoroki or watch it either!

       "What is it my angle?" He said with a soft but sadistic look in his eyes.

       "I-i don't want to see him die," I said pleading to him in a small voice.

       He only looked away from me and looked at Todoroki glaring daggers at him.

       "I'm sorry but it will be proof that you are mine," he looked back at my and started coming down the stairs.

        When he got to me he put his hand on my head and started to pet me. I was afraid of what he might do if I resisted, so I just let him do what he wanted for now.

       "Good boy looks like I won't have to punish you," he said happily.

       "Now let's get to work," Kacchan then got a bat and stated to whack Todoroki with it.

       All I could do was watch in horror as Kacchan got a knife from his pocket, and started to stab Todoroki multiple times. I started to feel lightheaded after a short while, and then everything went black. I was soon waking up in a small room with a twin sized bed, a lamp that was placed on the desk that was near the bed. I was so confused was it all a dream? Was I just now waking up? I was pulled out of thought when the door opened and Kacchan walked in.

       "You worried me so much after you passed out!" and he went to hug me it was a very long hug.

       I didn't hug back because I was still shocked, is Todoroki really dead... no he couldn't be I saw it with my own eyes, Kacchan stabbed him so many time and bashed his head in. Just the thought of it made me want to throw up.

       "What's wrong, baby?" Kacchan question with the worried tone.

       "What's wrong? What's wrong?! I just saw you murder someone, and not to mention right in front of me! In addition to that he was my ex boyfriend!" I started to yell at him and have a break down.

       "I'm sorry baby, but now no one can get in the way of us, it's just you and me," he then picked me up and started to carry me somewhere. I tryed to resist but I was no match for him. He then went to another room that I am assuming was his, he laid me down on his bed. Then got on top of me and liked my ear and said "This is going to be interesting," he then went to kiss me. 

       (Kascima-chan here! I made this chapter pretty long compared to the others{603 words} . Side note I am a very anxious person and the first time somebody left comment I think I had a panic attack >~<. Anyway this is right before the juicy part, it might not be that good like I said first time ever with smut, or writing a story like this in general. I kinda am now just realizing it but, it's starting to sound like killing stalking*sigh* well it can't be helped. And I leave you on a cliff hanger haha I'm so mean >:3

       Kascima-chan out~ <3)