Suga: About last night

Description:

She was about to confess but everything was ruined the day he introduced her to his girlfriend.

Part 1

At first it was a crush, I liked the way he smiled, the way he talked and his jokes. I enjoyed his company. It was like that for a long time, for years, till I realized I really loved him.

At the beginning I was confused and scared, I didn't want to fall in love, I had too much insecurities too much things to worry about, love meant trouble. Later, I stopped worrying because after all, it seemed like he liked me back. I thought I had all the time in the world, been her friend was enough for me because I thought I had time to think about it, or to wait for him to make a move. I thought I had a chance... But I was so wrong

Everything was ruined the day he introduced me to his girlfriend.

That was the thought that had me going to the bar all the time, drinking that disgusting and burning liquor. I hated it so much but I always kept swallowing, hurting my throat more and more. I didn't care anymore. 'I am so stupid' I thought and chuckled.

Since the day I started going to the bar, I started to distance myself from my group of friends. He was there and it was unbearable. I didn't contact them anymore, I always had an excuse. But... as if they cared anyway. They didn't seem to be too concerned. -'I guess I'm a forgettable person.-
.
I lost the amount of times I went there. I was sure the bartender already knew me. He looked at me with the look of pity everyone gives to alcoholic people. Something I completely hated it but I didn't bother to worry about it anymore

One day I sat in a different place. There were a bunch of people that glanced at me from the distance, probably noticing the amount of glasses I had drunk and the dark circles under my eyes.

That day I was high, finally. I leaned on my seat and closed my eyes listening to the music in the background. I recognized the song and I immediately started singing in a low voice. I knew I was high enough, the moment I left my seat and walked to the dance floor that nobody was using. I used to dance at some point, I loved it. Good old times. Luckily I still remembered that dance and I didn't hesitate to start moving my body at the rhythm of the song. However, I might had become tolerant with alcohol since I didn't fall or trip. For a moment I forgot the reason I was there and I felt the warmth of joy in my heart, but as soon as the song ended everything disappeared and went away, leaving my body cold... and helpless.

I noticed the eyes of the people but I didn’t dare to look. I keep moving with the next song but slower as my energy faded, till I reached my seat again. It's was nice to experience that feeling once more.
I was about to sit when saw it.

It was that girl of brown hair that had more courage than me to go and ask him out. She was far away and people blocked the sight of her for short moments, but I knew it was her. How could I forget her face?

Suddenly I had the urge to run, he was probably there and I didn't want to see him, not with her, not now. And I was about to go, when I saw him. A guy that wasn't Yoongi. He was sitting next to her.

No way.

I sat again, and I froze, my eyes widening. I didn't want to jump into conclusions. I grabbed my head with my hands and looked at the hour on the clock hanging the wall. It was late, too late to have a friendly date. I turned back and I saw them again. They were alone, and close, he had his arm around her, pulling her into a hug.