About last night: End

He swallowed. She had already seen him. That was a great coincidence. He went there to think, to be alone and think about what he should do but plans just got ruined. He had been angry and then sad, drowning in thoughts, but when he saw her something sparkled in his eyes. Hope. Everything was breaking apart in his life but she was something he could grab on, for that times when they were friends. He had realized he was causing the problem all the time. He destroyed their friendship for something that wasn't worth fighting. He wanted her back, even if she didn't like him as he did, even if they were just friends, it was enough.

"Ok it's now or never" he Thought.

"Hi, um... can we talk?" he asked before sitting down.

"What do you want to talk about?" she said tuning to the front.

"We haven't talked in a while." He said trying to find the words. His hands where sweating and suddenly his throat felt dry.

"I wonder why." She murmured. She seemed angry? Or disappointed? He wasn't sure. Her tone and her face where neutral, she wasn't showing much, she was difficult to read.

"You were right... about her."

She looked up and I avoided her look, then she turned again. She sighed. "I know" she stayed silent. He thought she wasn't going say anything else but suddenly she continued. "Look I'm sorry for that, I didn't want to ruin your relationship. But you were my friend, and I thought I had to tell you."

-You were- he thought.

"You actually didn't ruin it, you just confirmed what I had in my mind" He said. At first I didn't want to believe you, but then everything made sense, the way that she acted was weird."

"Oh... I'm glad, I guess? It's still bad either way."

"Yeah but, I mean don't feel guilty, you did the right thing, and I was a jerk. I'm sorry, I should have listen to you, I never gave you the chance to speak."

"It's okay" she sighed. "It was pretty obvious how you were going to react. What could you expect from my alcoholic stupid ass right?"

Suddenly he realized something. "Wait but... you don't like alcohol. Why where you drinking?" That day he thought she was with her friends and they got all drunk or something, but he remembered she never let anyone force her to drink, as much peer pressure as she received, she was strict with the thing of the alcohol, she hated it.

"I don't, but I drink... So what? You drink too and I don't tell you anything about it" she said, and that slightly angry tone came back, as if she felt attacked by the question. "Anyways, what would you know, we haven't talked in ages, people change you know?"

"Yeah... you are right... But you didn't show up when we hang out either, I didn't saw you."

"Something happened, and I wasn't in the mood for going out. But you weren't too concerned where you? You didn't bother to text or call me." She had a sip of her glass.

"But you didn't-"

"Text you either? You just started to go out with a girl and you expect me to text first?"

She was right. "Right".

Suddenly there was a silence that was more painful that awkward.

He swallowed. He wanted to know it, even if he already knew the answer. "Where you jealous?" he asked, but as soon as he did, he regretted it.

"Really? Jealous?" she drank even more.

"Of course I wasn't" she said firmly. "I was trying to help you and that's what I get".