Chapter 1

"Well, I'm going to go to bed guys, goodnight."

"Already, Maddie? It's hardly 11 on a Friday night." My mom said frowning.

"Uh-yeah, It's been a long week, that's all. I just need to catch up on my sleep." I mumbled heading upstairs to the third floor. I shut my door, and leaned against it. I hated lying to my parents, but some things were just more important. I quickly refreshed my makeup, fixed my hair, and changed into some worn American Eagle shorts and a laced tank top. I looked at my phone and saw it was 11:15. Sighing, I sat down on my bed and waited. Soon enough, I heard my parents footsteps in the hallway, and heard them walk down the end of the hall to their room.

A few minutes later, I got up and opened my window, squinting into the darkness. I saw a silhouette in the front yard and smiled. Carefully, I swung my legs down onto the tree branch that was close to my window. I couldn't help but laugh to myself about how cliche this was. I quickly climbed down the rest of the tree until I was touching solid ground again. Immediately, I felt his arms around my waist.

"Hey," He breathed in my ear, creating goosebumps. I turned around so I was facing him, smiling.

"Hey," I replied before his lips were on mine. It was just a quick kiss, but it didn't stop my heart rate from picking up or from feeling all those familiar sensations run through me.

"Are you ready?" He asked. I nodded, looking into his deep brown eyes. He grabbed my hand smiling, and led me to his car which was parked at the end of my street. He opened the door for me, which always makes my smile, and went around to his side and started up the car.

"I missed you, Ryan," I said, as his hand rested on my thigh.

"I missed you, too, Maddie. Two weeks is way too long  to not see you."

"I know. I tried talking to my parents about it again, but they're not budging." I replied rolling my eyes. 

"Well, at least you're a good climber," He said with a smile playing at his lips. I laughed, happy to be with him again. After Ryan and his band, Hot Chelle Rae got a record deal, they started getting more and more shows, and before we knew it, they had a bunch of shows all across the country. He asked me to come with them, but my parents wouldn't let me. I'm only a senior in High School and Ryan is 23, so they already didn't like the idea of us dating. However, I wasn't going to let that stop me from seeing him. I am in love with him, and that's that.

A/N Sorry it's short...I just though I would post the first chapter and see if anyone is interested in it, or not! Please leave a comment :)