Chapter 13: Fashion Show Fever

Today is the day of the fashion show, Mel's line had just come out and the agency is sponsoring it by doing her a fashion show, her aunt owns the company, that's how Jenn and Alice got the job, Mel was also offered but she turned it down.

It was 6 am when all the girls woke up to get ready, even though the fashion show starts at 7 pm ,they had a lot to do.

They arrived at the agency at 10 am and everything went from there.

Alice was practicing her walk, Holly was making fun of her and Jenn was talking to some co-models as Hailey was just trying to find something to eat "Hailey?" she turned around "Cody?" she made sure it was him "yah ,how are you?!" He asked her "where are you in campus, haven't seen you in a year" she sat down with him "well I got a scholarship at South Virginia Art University" he said proudly, she slapped his arm playfully "shut up thats amazing, what are you doing here than?!!" she asked happy for him "thanks and I finished school already and I got a job offer here" he smiled at her "wow your so lucky I still have one year left" he nodded "you want to work with me today at the fashion show, I could talk to the head director" she hugged him tightly "yess that would be a dream" she bit her lip excitedly ,he nodded "okay well here's my number and I'll tell you what he said" she nodded and hugged him once again "thank you soooo much" she gushed "no prob ,it was nice seeing you again, I really missed you ,you are one of my best friends after all" she blushed and he kissed her cheek "later" he said as she waved him good bye.

___An Hour Later___

"Hailey which one should I try? the blue one or the silver one?" asked Alice holding two dresses "mhm" Hailey nodded texting back Cody not really paying attention "HAILEY!!" She shouted at her and Hailey's head shot up "what?" she asked "texting Zayn I assume?" Alice wiggled her eye brows "no its this guy who used to go to the same uni I did and I met him here" Alice nodded "really don't care NOW WHICH ONE  the blue or silver" she held them higher "I think you would look great in both" said a very familiar Irish accent ,Niall came and hugged her from the back holding her waist really tight "crushing the model babe" she coughed lightly and kissed his cheek "I'm sorry" he pouted "aww its okay" she kissed his lips once and she smiled as he smiled as soon as they made contact.

"EEWWW GET A ROOM" Shouted Holly and everyone rolled they're eyes as Louis just laughed "isn't she amazing" he said pointing at her "shut up" she shook her head and went to the back as he followed her like a lost puppy, Loui grew very fond of Holly, he likes that she's a trouble maker and so care free, but he won't leave her for Eleanor, she's already 3 years younger than him and he loves Eleanor too much.

 Mel Walked in the room shouting at Alice ''ALICE, JENN, YOU HAVE TO GET YOUR HAIR AND MAKEUP DONE'' Alice put her fingers in her ears and shouted back at Mel ''OKAY '' she saw Niall fixing his ears she quickly ran into his arms and said "I am sorry baby, see you later" she winked and then they kissed each other, Holly walked in at a bad timing and shouted '' agian GET A FREAKING ROOM" Jennifer walked in holding Harry's hand,  she was blushing and smiling ''Jenny baby or jay baby or whatever stop with the blushing we know your the shy girl only around Harry the piont is stop it, its not cute AT ALL '' said Holly getting annoyed with human beings  ''Don't listen to her babe,  your so cute when you blush" as he grabbed her waist and gave her a soft kiss, Holly rolled her eyes and said ''I should put a sign in the bath room that says kissing room and you could do any thing you want there '' Louis cracked up laughing "maybe you should invite me there sometimes" he teased her winking and Holly glared at him "Gross,your so annoying Lou" she said walking away as Harry grabbed his arm "Man, she's obviously annoyed with you why are you still hanging around her" he laughed at his best Mate "to annoy her, its fun" he smiled and followed Holly as Harry turned back at the girls and Niall "JENN ALICE LETS GO" Shouted Mel walking and they ran off while Niall and Harry went off to find Liam and Zayn.

"Hailey" Cody shouted from behind her "who's that?" asked Zayn nodding towards Cody "Oh Cody" she said grabbing his arm "this my boyfriend" she said biting her lip not getting used to the phrase "Zayn, this is my long time friend Cody" they shook each other's hands while glaring at each other and Hailey just stood there awkwardly "anyways uh I talked to the director and he said its okay" she skrieched and they hugged as Zayn looked at them questiongly getting jelous and annoyed with this guy "oh Zayn I'm going to intern here and photograph the fashion show" she said hugging him "I think you should do more than photograph the show" he winked as she blushed "what do you ever so mean" she played innocence as they laughed "well I'm gonna go" said Cody feeling left out "yah nobody cares" Zayn said as Cody left "what was that" asked Hailey looking at him with her hands on her hips "what?" he said trying to avoid the subject " nobody cares?!, seriously? are you jelous of him or something" he turned his back "Zayn" she hissed "okay I'm sorry he was just annoying" Hailey shook her head "whatever" she said leaving him as he sighed.

_5 Hours Later (The Fashion show)___

'AND NOW PRESENTING MISS MELISSA GIBSON AND HER NEW FASHION LINE OF FALL 2012' Annoucend the prsenter as Mel came out and gave a lecture.

"I'M SO HAPPY TO BE HERE TODAY AND TO SHOW OFF MY NEW COLLECTION I JUST CANNOT BELIEVE I MADE IT THIS FAR I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL MY PROFFESORS WHO BELIEVED IN ME AND ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HELPED AND SUPPORTED ME ALL THE WAY AND NOT TO FORGET THIS AMAZING AGENCY FOR SPONSIRING EVERYTHING , THIS IS SO MAJOR OF YOU AND I JUST- JUST CANNOT BELIEVE THIS RIGHT NOW--- SOMEBODY PINCH ME" She finally said as the crowd roared in laughter and she took a small bow "THANK YOU AND ENJOY" she said before leaving the stage checking all the models are ready and on cue the music started and the models walked down the runaway.

"Ready?" whispered Holly to Lou her new partner in crime and he nodded "yah" but he had something else up his sleeve "1.."

"2..." he continued on her 

"thr-HEY" she shouted as he pushed her on the stage, she was wearing a really pretty outfit she made her self.

a sleevless tank top "Made Of Trouble" was wriiten on it and grouchy smurf was on the shirt too and  ripped denim shorts with black all star converse ,he hair was in a high pony tail and she was wearing gravoty defying earrings.

She didn't know what to do so she just went with flow and started walking pretending to pose here and there and once even bumped a girl on hips, as she reached the edge of the cat walk she did the famous Marilyn Monroe pose and than winked to the guy in front of her, not noticing the body gaurds that came up and grabbed her and she was kicking "THANK YOU EVERYBODY" pretending to be that doctor on the simpsons (her favorite show).

When Mel found Holly as the gaurds dragged her backstage she screamed at her "THIS IS MY NIGHT HOW COULD YOU AND TO THINK THAT YOU WOULD AT LEAST CARE ABOUT MY FEELING FOR ONCE CANT YOU JUST TRY TO NOT GET IN TROUBLE" Holly just stared at the floor "I didn't-" she continue when Mel cut her off "JUST GO I CAN'T HANDLE THIS ANYMORE" She said "someone get me some aspirin" she shouted and went to sit down but watching the screen that shot the whole fashion show.

"YOU DID THIS" she pointed at Lou and his eyes widened and he ran off as she just continued to chase him.

The Night ended and now it was the after party ,the girls were partying the night away ,dancing and drinking but not too much.

"HEY GIRLS" Slurred Holly and they all looked at her "NEXT WEEK IS MY BIRTHDAY AND MY GRADUATION IS IN ONE WEEK I AM OFFICIALY GRADUATING FROM HIGH SCHOOL AND GOING TO CCA WOOOOO" and everyone cheered but nobody actually payed attention on what she was saying.

Except Lou who was looking rather sad...