Meteor Garden { Reunion }

( Inhye POV )

We came back home when my leg was fully healed. After a few days Later Im still bored as always and just sat down on my bed going through Weibo and douyin ( I believe it's tik tok.) early in the morning when I suddenly got a text message from Shancai.

Shancai: we're going
to a high school reunion,
I want you to come,
I have some people
I want you to meet.

Inhye: Okay. Where should we meet?

Shancai: I'll come pick you up.

We ended the Text message as I got dressed into something more gorgeous. It's Shancai, Xiao You and Qinghe high school reunion.

I heard knocking at the door knowing Instantly who it was

I heard knocking at the door knowing Instantly who it was. I quickly grabbed my Cross over black bag and opened the door meeting with Shancai and Xiao You.

" Let's go, the place isn't that far from here." Shancai smiles as I nodded smiling.

We got there as everyone Cheered.

" Wow Shancai You've gotten prettier" This one guy spoke Happily. He was tall and very good looking.

" ZhiBu, you talk too much," Shancai Smiled awkwardly as we walked over to the table.

" It's true, every guy in High-school fell for you. Including me and Qinghe and the guys you got into trouble with" Zhi bu Laughed at Qinghe Angry face. " And who's her? She's cute?"

He called me cute!!!!

" her name is Kang Inhye, she's actually Half American Half Korean," When Shancai Introduced me everyone Gasped.

" No wonder she's so beautiful" Zhibu compliment made me go completely nuts in my head.

( Daoming Si POV )

" No one else, only Si and the Guy, you can ask Si," Ximen Handed me the phone.

" what?" I lowly spoke. I grabbed the phone and answered it with Mei Zuo Showing me what to say on the screen of his phone.

" I, Daosi, is saying that Ming is really..." They stopped me and Ximen signaled me to read across. I nodded and continued. " Hello? I'm Daoming Si, What He Said is true." I ended the call and gave the phone back to Ximen. " Hey, I've been Repeating this over and over, are we done?" I grabbed the mug.

" I've got no choice, we didn't invite anyone. In Canada. Only Xinhui and Baihe came along. Many people are complaining" Ximen scoffed.

" It must be those lame girls." Complaining Ximen Continued

" No, Qinghe Chen too"

" Qinghe Can be categorize as a lame girl too." Lei Words Made everyone laugh. I took a sip of my coffee as Ximen suddenly spoke again.

" Eh? Qinghe is at a high school reunion,"

" Xiao You shared Photos in the group chat,"  Mei Zuo Got me curious. I peeked over,

" Shancai Looks dumb. But Inhye Looks really pretty, her off shoulder is showing so much skin,"

" Let me see?" Ximen Bend over for me to also see the pictures." Where is this?" I asked.

" A restaurant in Huashan Road, I don't know the place" Ximen went back to sitting at his spot.

I thought to myself.

" I'm going there," I got up grabbing my jacket,

" Si, they're having a reunion, it doesn't concern you. I don't think it's okay," Mei Zuo stopped me as I sat down.

" Why not? I think it's perfectly Fine,"

" Yeah, it doesn't sound like a crazy stalker at all," Lei Dramatically Spoke.

" Hey, Who are. You calling stalker? I just happened to be nearby," complaining, Lei strikes back,

"Two thousand meters is nearby? Are you saying you're star crossed lovers? You and Inhye?" Lei Got me ending my words.

" I'm just going to see my girlfriend, what's wrong with that?" I questioned as I got up and left.

( Inhye POV )

" Drink it , drink it , drink it , drink it" everyone cheered for Me to drink it.

" I can't drink it, it's going to be too spicy," I complained as Zhi bu Stepped in.

" I'll drink it, only if you give me a kiss," I took a step back as he puckered his lips. I smacked his mouth as he backed up,

" Hey! I'm not a Person that'll just kiss anyone whenever they want to." I looked back at the bottle. " I'm not playing this anymore," everyone else groaned in disappointment. " But I've never said I'm not drinking it, if I drink it I get 20 dollars from everyone of you," I Yelled. " DEAL!" Everyone cheered. I was about to take the cup when someone go it before I did,

" You're going to drink this nasty Stuff," I notice it was Daoming Si,

What is he doing here?

End of chapter