Meteor Garden { My Father Said }

( Inhye POV )

" Who is this girl Ah Si?" His mother spoke. I suddenly didn't want to move and instead crawl into a hole and die.

" She's my friend." Daoming Si helped me up. " I want to take this opportunity to introduce you to someone very important to me". There was a moment of silence. His mother looked at him then me. " Her name Is Kang Inhye. She's the girl I like. I hope you can also Accept her."

Daoming Si are you crazy? Have you ever consider my Position?

" Do you realize what you just said?" His mother Spoke. I could tell she was Serious.

" I do" he replied without hesitation.

" You do?" She tilted her head

" Mrs.Daoming, This girl is a student from Mingde University, She's close with us," Ximen Spoke out of the ordinary,

" That's right, It's not what you think at all" Meizuo added.

" I didn't ask you, shut up," She interrupted. " She is indeed pretty, but from what I've known, Not a lot of Kang are in Business, even in Korea, Which business does your father run?" I didn't know what to answer. My mouth couldn't open.

" He's the president of Huangpu Chamber of commerce Overseas Division, He's mainly responsible for the business in North Africa and America. It's Understandable that you don't know him" Lei Saved me.

" well then, I've heard People from that Business are skilled with Music, how about you play Some music for My son's birthday?" I wanted to cry hearing her words. I looked at the Piano and walked over I lift up my skirt a little to show my Heels.

I felt so pressured. Everyone was looking at me especially Mrs.Daoming. Her glare at me feels like I'm being Cut alive. Swallowing hard I look at Si who's back was turned to me. I sighed and Places my hands on the keyboard.

Come one Inhye, you can do it, just like how you practice with Father.

( Okay I'm a real Oldy, Don't judge me 😂 )

I started playing the music and Started singing.

( Daoming Si POV )

I hear the piano playing. I also hear her Voice.

" Hiding from the rain and snow
Trying to forget but I won't let go
Looking at a crowded street
Listening to my own heart beat
So many people all around the world
Tell me where do I find someone like you boy,"

I turned around listening to her voice.

" Take me to your heart take me to your soul
Give me your hand before I'm old
Show me what love is - haven't got a clue
Show me that wonders can be true
They say nothing lasts forever
We're only here today
Love is now or never
Bring me far away

Take me to your heart take me to your soul
Give me your hand and hold me
Show me what love is - be my guiding star
It's easy take me to your heart"

She ended her Song. I Notice a Tear that dropped down her eye. She quickly wipes them. She Looked at me with her eyes red. I quickly Walked over to her and grabbed her Hand.

" Ah Si!" I looked and Ximen threw me the keys, I caught it and dragged both of us out. I opened the car door as I stuffed her in the car as I went around and came in after.

( Inhye POV )

" Where are we going?" I asked him.

" Somewhere that's not here?" He Drove us away.

Wow, He disobey his mother for me.

We arrived as the Tower. He dragged me in as We went up the elevator. We got to the top I was in awe.

" Wow!!!" I Happily Yelled.

" Stupid Girl, At my party I forgot to ask you, did you bring me a present?" He asked me. A little smile appeared on my face.

" Close your eyes and turn around." He did what was told. I walked a little further away as I took out a candle and the mini fondant cake with his name written on it. I made this just for him. I lit the candle and walked over to him. " Turn around." He turned around and opened his eyes.

" Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Daoming Si, Happy Birthday to you." He smiled happily at me. " Make a wish," I told him. He closed his eyes and Blew on the candle. " This isn't much but it the best I can do, Oh and I also bought you A new pair of Sunglass, I mean it's not much but It's the Most expensive I could Buy." I turned around meeting eyes with him. He Just stared at me has I hand him the Sunglass.

" I wonder, why did you suddenly Play that song? It's so old," he said as I shook my head,

" Even if it's old , it's a song that actually held my last memory of my father."

" Tell me more about your father,"

I turned around and looked at the sky.

" My father was a kind and Generous person, he knows the rights and wrong. He said to me once when I was little, we were watching the stars he said , ' Inhye, in this world there will be Good and bad days, Remember that Even if you feel lonely now it doesn't mean you don't have a Soulmate. Your Soulmate will come whenever you two found each other. You might not be his first lover, but you are his His very last.' I still wonder to this day why he said that. It's complicated when You've never Been Happy your whole life. I Taught myself Some fighting skills just to beat up men's." I Chuckled. Daoming Si Suddenly Back Hugged me.

" Your Soulmate is Right here," he whispered in my ear.

Ouuuu My heart is really going to explode. Daoming Si. You make me wanna jump off this building

End of chapter