🔥In the Heat of the Moment 💕

(Okay so this just came to me as an request so, this is going to be interesting ! I'll do the best of my ability to make this as good as I can ! )

Fubuki was spending the night over at Suou's his house was a nice size but, his room was fun to be in the young blond was now hiding from the older boy as they were playing hide and seek . Fubuki hid under the pile of covers and sheets that was on the large queen size bed as Suou searched for him .

"Fubuki~where are you ? " Suou sang as the blond shivered under the covers keeping quiet . Suou opened the door to his room after checking every crevice of his house fubuki's eyes went wide as the covers were pulled off of him by Suou showing him nothing but, the blond with a white long shirt and his black boxer briefs.

Suou blushed at the sight. 'Why are you doing this to me you big tease~' Suou thought as he crawled on top of fubuki .

Fubuki who was blushing a nice shade of scarlet put his hands on Suou's chest trying to keep the distance from them . "W-we can't Suou~not now at least your Butler will hear us like last time ~" fubuki whined softly making Suou smirk .

Suou kissed fubuki making the blond gasp his nails digging into Suou's shoulders . "I don't care ~he had his fun when he was younger ....now it's our turn ~" Suou whispered grabbing fubuki by his hips pulling him down south until fubuki's pelvis rubbed against Suou's hard-on .

"S-Suou~" fubuki moaned as the white haired boy grinded his hard on against fubuki's moaning the blond moan in pleasure .

"More ~" Suou whispered as fubuki clung to the sheets moaning even louder .

"S-Suou ~ " fubuki moaned as he rolled his head to the opposite side .

Suou growled clawing at the sheets as he kissed fubuki's neck grinding harder . "Damn~your so freaking adorable ~" Suou growled as fubuki raised his hips to meet Suou's ....he was getting close .

(Ahhhh! My nose! Sorry let's continue ~)

Suou moaned nuzzling fubuki's neck as the young blond arched his back. 'I-I can't not now ~ freaking heated moment ~' Suou growled ripping himself away from fubuki as the blond whined for release . Suou closed his eyes storming into the bathroom taking a cold shower leaving fubuki to mourn the lost of his release .

Fubuki screamed into the pillow before throwing it across the room . He was so close! Why didn't he finish! Whining a little louder fubuki hid under the covers muttering . "Horny ass meanie ~"

Suou who came out the shower put a towel around his waist opening the door .

"I heard that " he growled making fubuki put up his middle finger .

"It was meant for you to hear because someone couldn't finish his job " fubuki growled obviously upset.

Suou sighed, " It was a heat of the moment situation fubuki ~ it happens -" Suou started  until fubuki cut him off.

"Until one person who started it couldn't finish it " Suou's eye twitched, he tore the towel off of his lower half pouncing on the blond before tearing off the sheets growling loudly before pulling off fubuki's briefs .

"If you want me to finish what I started so badly in the heat of the moment fubuki ....just ask ~" Suou said .

*later that morning *

Fubuki came out of Suou's room limping sitting on the couch in pain . He folded his arms pouting Suou was such a jerk but, he loved him .

"Hot ass jerk ~" he muttered laying on the couch .

Suou came out the room a few seconds later nice and refreshed from last night's events as he saw fubuki laying on the couch his butt visible for his hands as he smirked .

"Wake up sunshine~ " Suou sang as he smacked fubuki's ass making the blond yelp falling off the couch pouting .

"What was that for ?" Asked fubuki who was tending to his butt .

Suou leant down smiling innocently making fubuki shiver . " That love was for talking back to last night. Bad boy~" Suou said sitting on the couch as he pulled the blond to sit on his lap .

(Well guys that's the first one I hope you guys like it ! Because, I'm enjoying this XD  later guys !💕)