Happy Days 🌈(young Suou & young Fubuki)

(Okay guys this is the fifth part for this pairing . I have a lot of thoughts for them. I thank you all as always for the votes ! I found a litter of kittens yesterday 3 boys and 4 girls ! )

"Can't catch me ! " cried a young fubuki as he was running from a young Suou . They were playing hide and seek and Suou was it making fubuki his target . The younger male ran as fast as he could up the slide as he waited for Suou to catch up . But, the other boy was no where to be found . 'Where could he have gone ?' Fubuki thought .

Fubuki was worried and decided to slide down the slide looking for the boy . He turned his head looking where the monkey bars were and saw a tuff of white hair . 'There he is !' Fubuki thought as he went to make his move . Smiling widely the younger boy snuck up behind the other boy scaring him saying "Boo!" .

Suou cried out in fear as he turned suddenly finding fubuki behind him . Fubuki started to grin as Suou shook his head in disbelief . "That was a lucky one, you really scared me that time ." Suou said as fubuki helped him up smiling wider . "Well I saw your hair so I decided to try and scare you even though you had to catch me ." Fubuki said .

Suou grinned as he stood with fubuki's help . He looked up at the sky and he opened one eye as it got big . Fubuki watching his friend turned his head to where Suou was looking and his eyes bigot big as he whispered in awe . "Wow ~ that's a pretty sunset ~."

Suou nodded in agreement as he then turned slightly watching as the blond haired boy was intrigued by the sunset . Suou turned fully then he waited until fubuki turned his way .

Fubuki was astounded by the beautiful arrays the sunset gave off that he never noticed Suou starring at him until he turned the other boys way . "Isn't it beautiful Suou ~." Fubuki said making Suou shake his head making fubuki frown slightly .

"What's wrong ?" The younger male asked as Suou's eyes opened completely watching fubuki with such intensity that the younger boy couldn't look away from the intense golden orbs that were starring at him . "Suou?" Fubuki said as the slightly older boy pulled him against his chest making fubuki blush a nice shade of pink . "S-Suou~" fubuki stuttered as Suou leaned in his eyes closing briefly as he rubbed his nose against fubuki's .

Suou's heart was beating fast as he leaned in his lips just centimeters near fubuki's . He blushed a light shade of pink as his nose rubbed against fubuki's his arm around fubuki's waist tightening slightly . "Don't be nervous ....please ~" Suou said his voice shaking slightly .

Fubuki blushed a nice shade of red this time by Suou's plea he didn't move . Closing his own eyes he put his hands on Suou's cheeks as he rubbed his forehead against Suou's . Fubuki took a deep breath as he voice shook slightly . He loved Suou more than anything in this world but, he never got to tell him . So, now is his chance, and he surely wasn't losing it this time .

Fubuki leaned in as their breaths mingled together . Fubuki took the plunge kissing suou making the older boy smile slightly as he kissed back . Fubuki then pulled back his face flustered . But, Suou wasn't ready to stop just yet . He pulled fubuki back in kissing him, this time with his tongue stealing fubuki's breath as the kiss kept going .

"Ahhhh- mmm ~" fubuki moaned as he wrapped his arms around Suou's waist.

Suou groaned as he then pulled back for air as fubuki moaned . "I love you ~"

Fubuki met his eyes as his own eyes met with equal lust . "I love you too ~"

Suou stole fubuki's lips once again making the younger male moan once again .

"Ahhhh Suou ~"

Suou moaned as he used his bottom lip rubbing it against fubuki's as he moaned .

"Suou ~ " fubuki opened his eyes as he saw golden orbs shine with the sunsets arrays . Suou looked down at fubuki as he smiled .

"I love you too, fubuki ~"

(Enjoy guys ! And I'm sorry if it on and off. These little guys aren't giving me a break lol they are smart using their little claws to crawl out the box 💕 )