Mine and mine only~

(Hey guys ! This is the second one shot for this sexy pairing but, a request came in and I will be doing more to fubuki and toko oneshots so expect that coming back as well . Other than that please enjoy and if you have questions don't be scared to ask ! )

There is alot of things Suou can take but the fact that his boyfriend was now sitting on his floor with his black shirt on and his jacket. Fubuki looked delectable in Suou's jacket and to make it even more enticing the blond took the lollipop Suou had in his hand into his mouth, his own eyes full of lust .

Suou growled in pleasure as he lifted fubuki's chin so the blond could meet his eyes . "Your so fucking enticing, you know that?"

Fubuki moaned as Suou pulled him in close grinding himself against his young lover . "Are you just going to stand there in space ?"

Suou smirked, "oh no love~I plan on doing a lot to you tonight just scream my name when your done ~" Suou growled as fubuki whined .

Fubuki moaned as Suou kissed him pulling him onto his lap kissing fubuki's neck as the younger make leaned his head on Suou's shoulder giving him more access to the younger boys neck .

"Suou ~ stop teasing me "

Suou smirked gabbing fubuki by the collar of his shirt. "Now, why would I stop when I'm just getting started ~" Suou lowered his voice seductively as he picked fubuki up by his legs as the younger male wrapped his legs around his waist .

Fubuki whined as Suou pinned him to the bed the blush on fubuki's face making him all the more alluring .

Suou groaned as fubuki grinned his member onto Suou's "please Suou I need you ~"

It took all of Suou's energy not to fuck the blond where he laid . He took a deep breath groaning "Don't start anything you can't finish fubuki ~" he kissed fubuki's beck trying to calm himself .

Fubuki whined gripping Suou hair his eyes a nice scarlet as they met with gold . "Why are you dominate ?"

Suou smirked biting fubuki's neck making the younger blader moan softly beneath him ."Because, I was born to be dominate . I'm seme and your uke for a reason love ~" Suou purred licking down fubuki's neck .

Fubuki struggled against his lovers hold his eyes holding determination but, Suou wasn't having that today . Lifting fubuki's legs he smacked fubuki on his ass making the younger blader yelp staying still .

"At least you know when to stop " Suou grinned as fubuki pouted . "Stop that, you look freaking cute "

Fubuki pouted even more making Suou's eye twitch "Make me ~"

Suou growled "with pleasure -" he leant down as fubuki cried out in pleasure gripping Suou's shirt . Suou whispered into his lovers ear making fubuki moan louder .

"Besides your mine and mine only no one can have you ~"

(Okay guys that was the second one I hope you guys like it ! 💕)