ksi and simon

*ksimon*
Miniminter and KSI :))
•••••
SIMON'S POV!
————————-
JJ used to be my school bully, until when we got to Year 8 we suddenly became really good friends.
A few years later he was becoming big on YouTube and has been leading to today...
TIME SKIP~~ TODAY~~
I was walking downstairs in the house I share with 3 of the other Sidemen;
JJ
Josh
Vik
I was about to step into the kitchen until I was stopped in my tracks when I heard a feminine voice coming from in there, slowly I peek my head round the corner, making sure that I'm not making any noise then that's when I saw the thing I was hoping I never had to see...
JJ and this girl who I haven't met.

The truth is for years now I have had a crush on Jide but never told him I mean it's hard, he's straight and has more girls then he does subscribers, no one knows I'm gay except for one person, Tobi.

Tobi has known about my sexuality and me liking Jide for a long time and he swore he wouldn't say a word.

Now normally when Jide has a girl I know it wouldn't last long but there was something about this new girl that seemed differ—
"Simon!!" My name was suddenly screamed through the whole house when I was snapped out my thoughts then realised I had been stood there and the girl had left the house and it was just me and JJ, great.
"Hey Jide, what's up?" I asked causally trying not to sound to upset.
"I've been waiting for you to wake up, that girl you saw was Emily she's Ethan's new girlfriend and she's planning on a surprise for Ethan but needed some advice!"

That explains why she seemed so happy. Thank god it wasn't JJ's new girlfriend!
"
"Ah cool well I invited Tobi around to film a video with me and he will be here any second so I have to go get ready, see you later Jide."
"Okay bye simon"
And with that I went upstairs and waited for Tobi.
ANOTHER TIME SKIP,, because I'm just lazy af :)

Tobi arrived about an hour ago and I finally decided to tell him about how badly I like Jide.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Bold is Simon talking and normal is Tobi :)
Okay back to story <3
____________
"Tobi I really need to talk to you about something"
"What's wrong, Si?"
"Recently JJ has been bringing a lot of girls back with him from night clubs and everything and whenever I see them together I feel like my heart is getting ripped out my chest and I really want to tell him how I feel but I know he doesn't feel the same way and if I told him I would be putting everything on the line especially me and Jide's friendship, I just love him too much that it hurts. But I need to move on because how could he ever like anyone so ugly as me."

JJ's POV
"I would be putting everything on the line especially me and Jide's friendship, I just love him that much it hurts. But I need to move on because how could he ever like anyone as ugly as me"

Oh. My. God. Did I just hear right does Simon like me? I have liked Simon for longer then I can remember and I'm actually hearing him say that he likes me. This can't be happening, I need to tell him how I feel before it's to late.

BACK TO SIMON'S POV!!!

After I said that to Tobi he went to say something when suddenly there was a knock on the door.
"Simon?" It was JJ, I hope he didn't hear what I said!
"Yeah what's up dude?" I tried saying calmly.
"Can you come to my room quick I need to talk to you about a video idea I promise it will be quick."
"I'm on my way" I then gave Tobi the 'Wish Me Luck' look and exited the room.

On my way to JJ's room I was thinking of different scenarios in my head like;
What if he heard me talking and is going to unfriend me and force me to leave the Sidemen
Or
What if he tells everyone I'm gay?!

Before I knew it I was at his door and was walking in his room.
"Simon"
"Yes Jide" i said cautiously.
"I need to talk to you about something" he said very fast, like he was hoping I didn't hear
"What about?" this was when my nerves were kicking in and I knew he heard me and Tobi.
"I heard you and Tobi talking and I heard what you sa-"
Before he could finish his sentence I cut him off and said
"Jide I know you don't like me back if you want to break up friends it's fine." And with that said i started to walk away...
"NO SIMON DON'T LEAVE I WOULD NEVER WANT YOU TO LEAVE PLEASE JUST COME BACK I LOVE YOU!" I suddenly stopped in my tracks hearing those words and turned around
"What did you say?"
"Fuck it." He murmured and before I knew it he was smashing his lips into mine and it was like fireworks exploding and that was the happiest I have been in a long time.

"HAHA I CALLED IT, OI ETHAN YOU OWE ME £10!" Josh screamed, me and JJ just chucked to ourselves until JJ placed his forehead on mine and said
"I love you Simon Minter" I was so happy I could feel my cheeks blushing...
"I love you too Olajide Olatuji"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, if you are reading this then I rate you and requests are open
Also don't forget to follow me on my social media's~
My instagram— beccalfrench
My snapchat— rebecca.zox OR beccafrenchhx
❤️❤️
I hope you enjoyed and I will update very soon! Probably tomorrow if I have time💞