Vik and Tobi

This is probably going to be rubbish as I'm sat in media studies at the moment and the teacher is very strict lol but enjoy anyway <3

-

-

Vik's POV

It was a normal Saturday morning I was sat in my room scrolling through Twitter when I got a message of Simon.

[SIMON AND VIK'S TEXT MESSAGES]

Simon: Ethan, Tobi and Harry are on their way over get out your room and get ready to record this Sidemen Sunday.

Vik: On my way, is there still milk in the fridge?

Simon: Yeah, you would kill us all if you didn't have any milk lol

Vik: Yeah that's true...

[BACK TO IRL]

"Yo Jide where is everyone? I asked JJ as I walked downstairs and saw that only JJ was sat downstairs and no one else was to be seen.

"They are in the garden setting up for the video and told me to tell you to meet them out there" He told me although not once taking his eyes off his phone which I found quite weird as he is rarely on his phone and ALWAYS looks at us when we are in a conversation.

How weird. He only doesn't look at us when he is hiding something..

-

Tobi's POV

Right now I'm sat in Ethan's car on the drive to the sidemen house, today was the day I was going to confess my love to Vik...

"Oi Tobi get out of your daydreams about Vik and get out the car already!" Harry said to me which snapped me out of my thoughts and got me out of the car.

-

IN THE SDMN HOUSE!

-

Back to Vik's POV

So as Jide told me to I walked into the garden and that's when I saw Tobi stood with a rose and the rest of the sidemen holding up signs that said;

Will you be mine?

"OH MY GOD! YES I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER LIKE ME BA-"

Before I knew it Tobi was in my arms and we were holding on so much like we hadn't seen each other in years.

8 years strong and married.

-

-

I went for something different today because I got bored hah

hope you enjoy xo