Chapter One

(Disclaimer: If you haven't seen the movie Mad Max: Fury Road, then you shall be aware of the spoilers ahead. And since the movie is so action pack, it will be very challenging to write do to the fact that the movie was made purely by story boarding.)

Furiosa must have gone insane when she cooked up her scheme.

The sound of the Warboys cheering was loud and powerful.

Warboys: Kamicrazy Warboys!-- Warboys!

They droned on and on, hooking up the War-rig and settling into their places amongst the group.

Warboys: Aqua-Cola!

Cried the Warboys as they admitted to the lead Warboy named Ace.

Warboys: Mothers Milk!

Imperator Furiosa began her way towards the intimidating War-rig, black gear grease covered half her face and part of her shaven head. Getting inside of her designated vehicle, she turned the keys with it letting out a grudging roar. The Imperator wouldn't be unparalleled on this trip, no, there were Warboys that rested atop the War-Rig in a put together Crowsnest. A rustic car was ahead of the truck with two motorbikes, one on each side, and a grey car at the start of them all. Heavily armed each machine were ready for any trouble that was to come down the Fury Road.

The poor citizens all gathered in front of the tall sandstone spire were their god had conducted.

People: Joe! Joe! Immortan Joe!

They sang in unison, clanking their pots and pans together.

In his perch, he occupied, gazing out at the ailing people, his son, Rictus held up a microphone, and he spoke.

Immortan Joe: Once again, we send off my War-Rig to bring back Guzzoline from Gas Town and Bullets from the Bullet Farm!

The Warboys intersected their fingers, holding them above their head in worship at his divine presence.

Immortan Joe: Once again, I solute my Imperator Furiosa, and I solute my half-life Warboys who will ride with me eternal on the highways of Valhalla!

At the mention of that enigmatic place, the Warboys intersected their fingers like before and chanted.

Warboys: V8! V8! V8! V8!

Immortan Joe: I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand you will rise from the ashes of this world!

The people looked on anxiously, waiting as his hands lowered from their site. Immortan Joe grabbed onto silver chrome levers before pushing them forward. Water began to gush out of three tremendous broken and rusty pipe below, the people rushed forward for the water holding up bottles and pots. However only a minute or two later, Immortan sealed the aqueducts off, obstructing the flow of the much-needed liquid, initiating the beggers to fight amongst each other like ravaged beasts.

Immortan Joe: Do not my friends become addicted to water! It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence!

Furiosa stared onward at Joe, hate brewing deep in her heart towards the parsimonious man, but soon they headed out towards the main road. The tattered, foul citizens of the Citadel stood by the dirt pathway watching as they left.

⛓•⛓•⛓

It had been almost an hour or two driving down the long road. Gas Town was flashing their reflector, signaling back to the Citadel for the shipment.

However, Furiosa had other plans in mind. Like the one, she had been planning from the start. Switching gears the Imperator pulled off the street not stopping. The silver car and the motorbikes followed behind, the rustic car, however, had to catch up after being thrown off by the change of course. Ace from atop the rig crawled to the front, peeking through Furiosa's door window.

Ace: Boss, we're not going to gas town?

After no response, he spoke again.

Ace: Bullet Farm?

It seemed she had no choice but to tell him, "We're heading east," was all she said, headstrong on spilling as little of her plan as possible. Ace then sent it down the line, commanding.

Ace: Thunder up! Thunder up! This is not a supply road!

The guarding cars drove ahead of the rig, listening to Ace as he conducted them onward. The Warboy on the rear of the leading car questioned what was going on, and Ace had reported the change of plans. The small caravan began to bunker down as they drove, arranging into a tight formation to shield their boss.

~Back at the Citadel~
The Immortan Joe was checking on the reproduction of Mothers Milk from his prized cattle, however, they were corpulent women who've been fed and bred to produce milk, instead of actual cows, thus earning its common name.

With a class in hand, he gave it over to his son who took a sip, "Moo," he joked dryly. Joe's other son had spoken up from where he was seated,

Corpus Colossus: Hey, Pa. You know about this?

Getting his attention, Immortan Joe walked over with Rictus following. His son Corpus Colossus (despite his name) is a pudgy man with dwarfism, that sat in a chair, due to loss of function in his legs, in charge of different telescopes, monoculars, and binoculars, as a watch out.

Corpus Colossus: Your produce ain't going to Gas Town.

He informed as Joe peered through one of the monoculars, looking around the desert until he finally spotted his delivery party going offroad. And without a care for his two sons, Immortan had rushed off as quickly as his old body allowed. Corpus prevented Rictus from looking through the spyglass, instead, he grabbed him by the jaw with a small hand sternly ordering Rictus to see what's wrong with their father.

Immortan Joe made it to what looked like a vault door. After twisting the hand a few time he made it inside a room he called the Biosphere and began to call out, just as he suspected nobody answered. His Imperator Furiosa had stolen his wives, all except for Ms. Giddy, the Keeper of Wives.

Furiosa was truly mad, maybe even more so.