Welcome To Riverdale! The town with pep!

(This is my first book sooo yeah.)

Y/N'S P.O.V

Today is the day.   Moving day.
Im glad to leave New York. My sister on the other hand, is sad. "Y/N, VERONICA,GET YOUR BUTTS DOWN HERE" my mom yells. "OKAY" Me and Ronnie yell back.
I go over to Ronnie. "Are you ready to go" I ask her."N-N-No" she says."I dont wanna go" "COME ON" My mom yells. "WAIT A MINUTE" I yell back. "Ronnie" "Yeah..." "Time to go" "Okay..." We get our stuff and leave for a fresh start...

~Time skip~
"Welcome to Riverdale! A town with pep! See this isnt gonna be soooo bad Ronnie" I say to Veronica. "Yeah i guess it wont be soooo bad" V says. "Girls. We're here" You and V get out of the car. And head inside for a fresh start.

"Hey girls. Would you guys do me a favor" Mom asks. "No" "Yes" I say. "Ugh whyyyyy" V says. "I need you to go to Pops and pick up the take out we got. Okay?" "Okay Mom come on Y/N. I want to get this over with" "Okay BYE MOM" "BYE" Mom says.

~Time Skip~

We get to Pops and its a prety nice resturant.

We go inside

We go inside.

Archie's P.O.V

Ding

I look at the door and see two raven haired girls. One of them look at me and I smile. She smiles  back and turns to the other girl. "Are you even listening to me Arch" Betty asks me."Yeah" I lied.
The other girl looks at me.
'Damn...she's pretty' I thought.
The girl I saw first says. "Order for Lodge" she says. One of them come to me. 'She's Prettyyyyyy 
"Are the onion rings good here" she asks. "Yeah they are" I say. "Put some onion rings on the side, please." Betty gives me the 'tell her to leave please' look. "Was I bothering something?" the girl says. "Ye-" Betty starts but I cut her off. "No you weren't" I said.

Y/N's P.O.V

" Im Y/N Lodge and you are..." I say. "Archie Andrews and this is Betty Cooper" he points to the blond headed girl. "Hi" she says. "Y/N COME ON" Ronnie yells. " NO COME HEREEEEE" I yell back. "Fine" she says. "Hi I'm Veronica Lodge." she says. "Ronnie, This is Archie Andrews and Betty Copper" I say. " Are you supposed to-" "Give you guys a tour? Yes I am." Betty intirupts Ronnie. "Okay we need to go.Nice meeting you guys." I say. "Nice meeting you,too" They wave at us. You guys leave the Ronnie says "Archie was TOTALLY into you" "No he wasn't" I say. "Yes he was" "Noooooooooo" "If you say so"
We get into the hotel and mom said "What took you guys so long" "We met two people and had a little comversation" I say "Oh ok" mom says and starts eating.

When we are finished eating i change into my pajamas.

And get ready fir the most HATED days ever.

First. Day. Of. School.

\(○^ω^○)/

FIRST CHAPTER DONE
I might make more stories but..... Idk but YEAH remember this is my first story so it will be bad REMEMBER THAT leave a comment if you like it baiiiii

Brianna❤