Suspicions

(if i spelled the title wrong im so very sorry)

Y/N's P.O.V
Archie is looking at Ms.Grundy?
"His sister, Cheryl, wanted to say a few words. Cheryl?" P.W says.
A red-headed girl, Who I assumes  to be Cheryl, walks to the stage. "Thank you Principle Weatherbee. I would like to start out with a moment of silence." she says. Not a single word is said in the room. " Many of you were lucky enough to have known my brother personally. Maybe you were in the same class as him, or played on a team with him, or you were Facebook friends with him, or followed him on Twitter, or Instagram, or Snapchat..." she pauses. I look at Archie again and still see him staring at Ms. Grundy. What?
"It doesn't matter. The point is: each and every one of you, meant the world to Jason. I loved my twin brother in many ways, he was my soulmate. Which is why I can say with confidence that Jason wouldn't want you, us, to spend the year mourning. He would want you, us, to move on with our lives." she pauses. " To the end, I've asked Principle Weatherbee that we not cancel the back to school dance. But rather, that we use as a way to heal, collectively, and to celebrate my brothers too, too short life thank you all." she finishes. Everyone gets up and leaves. I try to catch up to Archie. I tap his shoulder.

Archie's P.O.V

Someone taps my shoulder.
'Not a good time right now' I turn around to see Y/N.
"Hey Archie" she says. "Hey Y/N"
"Can I talk to you for a sec" she asks. "Can we talk at lunch" I say. Ms.Grundy walks past her. "Whats got you in a hurry" she says.
'Shes acting suspicios'

Y/N's P.O.V

"Nothing just gotta catch up to the bulldogs" he says. "Ok talk to you later" I say. I walk away to find Ronnie, Betty, and Kevin.

~Time Skip to lunch~

Im sitting with Arch, Betty, and Kev. "Archiekins thats good, I like it" I say. "Thanks" he says. "Can I join you" I hear I turn around to see Ronnie. I nod. "What are we listening to?" she asks. "One of Archiekins songs" I say. "I love the nickname" Archie says. "Thanks" I say. " Thats you singing? A song you wrote?" Ronnie asks. "I did.....It's rough." Archie says. "Its amazing" I say. "Thanks" he says. I go over to Archie. "Can I talk to you" I whisper to him. "Yeah" he says. "In private" I say. "Yeah" he says. We go behind a wall. "What did you want to talk about" he asks. "Was their a reason you didn't have time to talk to me at first?" I say. "You're acting suspicios" he says. I laugh. "It's because i'm growing suspisions about you" isay and point to him. "What why me" he asks. "During the Assembly, you were looking at Ms.Grundy. Why" I say. He looks down. "You can trust ne Archiekins. I wanna feel like people can trust me so I can trust other people." I pause. "Please" I finish. "You can't tell Anyone okay" he says. "Okay" I say. " I'm daiting Ms.Grundy" he says and looks down. "WHAT?! *sigh* At least you told me the truth I'm not mad" I say. "Really?" he asks. "Yeah I'm not mad" I say and hug him. He hugs back. "Thanks" he says. "No problem"I say. We let go abd the bell rings. "Well see you at the end of the school day" I say. "Yeah see you later" he says. "Bye" I say and kiss his cheek and leave. "Will you do cheerleading with us" Betty asks me. "I'm not the cheerleading girl" I say. "Please Ronnie wont do it with me" Betty pleeds. I giggle. "Fine" "Yay" Betty says.

Welp thats the end of this chapter
I hate it so much but I entertain sooo...
Baiii
Brianna❤