Lifes " Waking Up" Perspective

(Authors Note : Yes as you can tell , I like Panic ! At The Disco)
Imagining putting yourself in someone else's shoes. You probably wouldn't know how that person is like depending on who they are or even who they can be like to others . Yeah ,you may know little information on who they are but how wouldn't you if you're in there perspective.

We all see the world in a different way not sure completely of what it fully is. The universe sometimes just seems not quite what we think and it might feel like we are trapped in a cage full of people with different personalities and not knowing how to feel.

We all think of our own opinions of anything , it may just be the most rudest/negative thought you ever had before or the most brilliant /excellent thought you've had in such a long time.

Imagining just looking through a telescope , you are going to know  that the object your looking at is bigger to your eyes obviously. When you look out of it though , it's smaller than what it is because again your eyes perspective is going to change from what is seen verse what you already saw.

Just think about it though , how would you feel if you were in someone else's perspective now knowing how you may think it feel from how they tell you ?