HELLO!

WARNING: Mature content due to some torture scenes. I don't think they're crazy graphic so I didn't put the Mature tag on but if you do please let me know and I can change that

Hey everyone, it's finally here! (This fanfic is based off the plot of an EXO trailer video I made so watch it first before reading/watch it again for a recap)

Thanks everyone for the support, requests and suggestions, I really wouldn't have done this without you so I really appreciate it!

This is my first attempt at writing fanfic or anything of this type of genre, so please keep that in mind and don't be too harsh. This will be difficult for me but I promise to try my best. I would love to hear feedback, any constructive criticisms is appreciated and I'll work to improve on my writing!

It's been hard trying to figure out how to write this, since 9 members = a lot of characters to work with and not enough time for amazing character development (cause I want to keep this short...hopefully). So I'm going to go with that fact that most of you already know the member's personalities.
I've decided to write in all 9 member's perspective and I'm going to use their stage names since using their real names didn't really fit with the situation (except for Kyungsoo...I mean most people's names aren't two letters).

Even though it's written in English, let's assume they're speaking Korean but obviously I won't be making it too strict, as in following rules about formal and informal language/confucianism (age) culture, since it is written in English where there is no such thing. Although it might be mentioned here and there. Lastly, since I'm starting from the beginning, their ages are when they debuted so around 17-22. ENJOY!

I'll try to update every 2-4 days. Apologies in advanced, if I'm late!

*I didn't realise there was no indentation on Wattpad, so I used spaces instead*

-exoxouniverse