Who's Jasper (P2)

POV Fallacy:

A noise make me recover my mind, something which was in Encre's pocket, fell on the ground, it's... ink!?

Fallacy: (Confused). Encre, why do you have ink in your pocket exactly?

Encre: (Surprised). I am... an artist. Fallacy open it!

Fallacy: (Do it, lost). But... okay?

Encre: (Uses his magic and makes the ink moves over him). You will understand, look.

Encre can control ink!? I am speechless, the ink surround his broken limbs and heal them, I don't have word for what I just watched.

Fallacy: Your power... you have it since your vampire side woke up?

Encre: (Nods). Yes. Fallacy, I- before to go search Jasper I have a question. (Looks him into eyes). How did you meet Suave?

Fallacy: (Surprised). Weird question, why do you ask me that?

Encre: Just answer, please.

Fallacy: (Inhales and think about it). Well... He was dying next to a grave, I remember it because the first thing he told me when he saw me is "Let me drink your blood, please". I thought he was a vampire but only a citizen with an eternal life...

Encre: (Curious). An eternal life? What do you mean?

Fallacy: Vampires are eternal Encre, for example, the last Queen of vampires was more than five centuries and I am more or less two centuries years old. (Looks the sky). She was prestigious, perfect and so kind... (Looks Encre). Anyway, citizens aren't eternal normally, but if someone drink vampire's blood, this person's life will be as long as the vampire's one. Of course the citizen can still die and it won't affect the vampire but the opposite...

Encre: If the vampire die while the citizen is still alive...

Fallacy: They will die after twenty-four hours.

Encre: (Surprised). W-What? It's what happen to Suave!?

Fallacy: Yes, he was dying next to the grave of the vampire which gave him blood.

Encre: So why isn't he dead?

Fallacy: (Looks the ground). Because I gave him my blood.

Encre: (Shocked). Fal'.

Fallacy: (Closes his eyes). ...

Fallacy: (Walks quickly in the forest). Where is she! Where is she! AMELIA!! WHERE ARE YOU!!? (Tears up). D-Don't tell me you are already... I can't believe it! AMY!! (Sees Suave and moves back). Who...? (Watch him a moment before to walk over him). Who are you?

Mr Suave: (Looks Fallacy). L-Let... me, drink your blood, please.

Fallacy: (Disgusted). Are you, a famished vampire!?

Mr Suave: (Shakes head slowly). I was a butler, the Queen's butler... Please, I don't want to die! Not yet... Please! Have mercy, only a mouthful!

Fallacy: (Shocked). W-Was? (Looks the grave and a tear flow on his cheek). Amy...

Mr Suave: S-She... she is dead, for her child.

Fallacy: (Kneels down next to the grave). Amelia... (Sobs). My entire life won't be enough to tell you how much I am sorry sister, I gave you up. Forgive me.

Mr Suave: I- beg you... I- Miss Amelia talked to me about you. Sir Fallacy. You are the new King of Vampires... Please, let me be your butler! I'm just asking a mouthful of your blood! Please.