☁️☁️ Bakugou x Reader

requested.
It was requested to have a lot of fluff, and it's literally going to.

-----------------------------------------------

"Fluff!" You screamed.

"Fuck," Bakugou replied.

"Fluff!"

"Fuck."

"FLUFF!"

"Fuck."

"No! You gotta say fluff," You cried.

"Hell no, if I say fuck, then fuck it is," Katsuki merely replied.

"If you want kisses, you gotta stop cursing," You threatened. "Or else no kisses until you stop."

"The fuc-fluff? You can't do that!" He exclaimed, causing you to giggle. Despite his constant arrogant and angry demeanor, deep down, he can be really soft, and kisses were his weakness.

"Oh I can, and guess what? One more time you curse, I'll make you wear that fluffy unicorn onesie," You giggled, knowing the exact tricks to use.

"Fuck...Wait...fUcK! Urgh, no!" He groaned.

Giggling, you ran up to your room to grab the unicorn onesie you prepared. You threw it at him, right on the face. He snatched it away, looking murderous and about to blow off everything he sees. Quickly, you ran and gave him a small hug, calming him down.

>>Forward<<

Bakugou mumbled curse words as he entered the living room of your shared house. You squealed, overwhelmed by the cuteness of your boyfriend and the way the tail if the onesie shakes as it walks. Damn that fine ass.

"So, what should we do now?" You questioned after snapping a few pictures of the explosive unicorn.

"Get me out of this demon," He grumbled in response.

"Let's watch movies!" You clapped your hand together, ignoring his insult towards your favourite non-existent animal.

You two cuddled on soft sofa as you watched a few episodes from a new released web series. Stroking his fluffy fake tail, you looked at him with your angelic smile. However, it soon turned demonic as you grabbed his fluffy booty, patting it. His soft loving expression turned to a shock one before an evil smirk as he chased you around the house, attempting to grab you.

Boosting himself closer to you, he grabbed your waist and pulled him closer to his unicorn chest, whispering in your ear,"Be a unicorn with me."

Your eyes sparkled at the idea. You nodded your head before quickly running up to the bedroom to grab the spare unicorn onesie you bought just incase he blew off the first one. As you wore it, you realised it was too big for you as you bought his size, causing the hoodie to droop over your head and you to have tiny fingers poking out of the sleeves.

As you meekly emerged out of your room, Bakugou tackled you, showering you with kisses. "H-hey, no kisses! You cursed remember?" You stated in fits of giggles.

Bakugou stopped and gave you that angry pout, the one you couldn't handle. So, you gave in, letting him attack you with kisses. Grabbing your butt, he carried you to the couch, cuddling with you. Your heart pounded. It was rare for him to show affection as he was more focused in work than his love life. Just being able to cuddle with him had cry happy tears.

"Hey, why are you crying? Did I hurt you?" Bakugou bombarded with questions with a concern face, only pulling your heartstrings more.

"No, I just feel so lucky to have you," You cheesed, rubbing his cheeks.

"God, you cheesy piece of cute potato," He rambled, at a loss of words as your unicorn onesie did not help him. It just enhanced your beauty and adorableness.

You hummed, grabbing the remote to find another good movie to watch. In the end, you fell asleep in between Bakugou's arms, legs intertwined with each other's, on a soft, fluffy couch, in a fluffy onesie.

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry if my updates are slower and my stories are short. I'm running low on ideas on how to write the requests. DX