☁️ Sick Bakugou x Reader

Entering the familiar household, strained groans could be heard, followed by loud coughs that echoed the walls. You climbed up the flight of stairs, barging into Bakugou's room without knocking - a bad habit you always have that Bakugou had grown used to. Leaning your bag against his bedside table, you took out a plastic bag filled with bottles of medicine you got from a nearby clinic. Yes, Bakugou was sick, and you decided to take full responsibility of taking care of him. After all, he had done so to you many times and even brought your grades up. So, you took it as an opportunity to pay him back.

Bakugou suspiciously eyed the bottles of medicine before creating tiny explosions with his hands that became fireworks. "I'm not eating any fucking medicine, fuck off," he croaked, before sneezing and rubbing his already red nose roughly with a tissue.

You laughed at how he was so weak that all he could create was small fireworks that couldn't even burn the bedsheets. However, your nose crinkled in disgust as you looked to his right that was full of used tissue papers, along with 3 empty boxes. Setting the medicine on his bedside table, you grabbed the tiny penguin bin you bought for him and threw away the thrash that was sitting on his bed.

Once done, you trudged back to the bag of medicine supplies and grabbed a syringe before filling it with the recommended amount of cough syrup. You placed the tip of the syringe close to his mouth before he weakly pushed it away, shaking his head. "No, I hate medicine, it's fucking bitter. Go away, don't look at me," Bakugou rasped with disgust and shame.

Letting out a small laugh, you placed the syringe back to his lips, replying,"Don't worry, I know you well enough. I asked for the sweetest medicine available. Plus, you've always been so strong, it's nice to have you relying on me once."

Bakugou grunted, before opening his lips, signalling you to give him the medicine. You slowly pressed the syringe, careful not to squeeze too much medicine into his mouth at one time. You repeated it with the next two bottles that was for flu and fever. Bakugou's brows furrowed as he tasted the fever medicine before he reluctantly swallowed it.

"Y-you fucking lied," He glared at you.

Giggling, you apologised before skipping to your bag to get a cool pack. You showed him the package that featured a baby with the cool pack and said notoriously, "Just for a baby like you."

Bakugou groaned as he glared at you. Softly lauging, you tore away the package, peeling off the cover of the cool pack and gently placing it in his forehead. Petting his fluffy blonde locks, you went down to the kitchen, informing him that you were going to make some chicken soup. Being at his house many times before, you knew where most of the ingredients was and it did not take long for you to whip up a good soup Bakugou loves - besides the delicious curry his mother makes on special occasions.

Placing the bowl of soup on a tray, you grabbed a spoon before carefully carrying the tray up to his room. You walked into his room, only to see a totally different side of him. His scowl was gone, a few blonde locks covering his face. Bakugou was asleep, and he looked like an angel. Biting your lip, you contemplated whether you should wake up the sleeping beauty. Deciding to let him rest, you placed the tray on his study table and slowly drank it.

"Hey, that's mine," a grumpy voice stopped you as you turned to look at Bakugou with a small scowl back on his face.

"Sorry, thought you were already sleeping," You apologised before grabbing a portable table under his bed and put it on his lap, carefully placing the bowl on it.

Scooping up some soup, you lightly blew on it, before gently resting it on his lips. Bakugou drank the soup, his expression softening as he tasted the familiar soup he loves. As you were about to scoop up more soup, he pushed your hand aside, gaining a bit of strength as he grabbed the bowl and quickly gulped down the whole bowl of soup.

You placed your hand on your stomach as you laughed at his actions. Remembering that you took notes for him, you rushed to your bag, pulling out a separate file you had for him. Putting the bowl aside, you spread out the notes and his worksheets, proudly exclaiming how he could trust you this time in his academics and that listening to your advice of not going to school was the right choice.

You quickly explained the new topic Aizawa-sensei was teaching and a few questions in the worksheets. He weakly thanked you before falling into a deep slumber, causing you to laugh once more. You were about to go to the guest room to take a nap when a light tug on your wrist pulled you to the bed.

"Stay with mee..." Bakugou meekly said.

"Noo, I'll get sick too," You whined, pushing his hand away.

Bakugou pouted, knowing well it was one of your weakness. I mean, who wouldn't love the pouty boy. You sighed, agreeing to stay with him until he falls asleep. You rested beside him, feeling the softness of the pillow and bed mattress sink it. A light pressure appeared on your shoulder as you turned to see Bakugou already passed out on your shoulder blade. Smiling widely, you welcomed his body warmth, sleep slowly taking over you.

You secretly wished Bakugou would rely on you more as you soon lay your head on his, falling into a deep sleep.

-----------------------------------------------

All my stories are full of romance so I thought why not do a friendly fluff instead?

IMPORTANT

The new arc features 18 year old Bakugou. Soon he would be a pro hero and maybe even an adult. I'm stuck on whether I should continue my oneshots as like students with some adult scenarios if requested or focus on more pro hero scenarios.

I personally think it's easier to think of more ideas as a highschool student, what do you think?

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!