Chapter 4

The next day was hard to get through. I kept thinking about Rob and Stanford. After school was done, since I finished my homework in 8th period and got paid from Smith I had nothing to do. I decided to get ready for my next appointment. It was the fantasy guy so I put in a short plaid skirt and a light blue blouse with high white socks, and Mary Janes. I didn't even know I had any of these clothes.

I got in my car and went to my appointment. It was Dan Bervin. He was a big jerk but payed well. When I got to his mansion of a house I knocked on the door and he answered it.

"Hi come in." he said looking at my butt as I came in.

"Nice house." I said even though I've been here a billion times.

"Yeah you can come this way." he put his hand on my butt and lead me to a big room with a chair and a bed.

After I walked in he didn't shut the door.

"You've been a bad girl." he said sitting in a chair.

"Oh I have?"

"Yes you have."

"Will this help?"

I took off my shoes and took of my skirt so he could see my blue underwear. Then I took off my shirt so he could see my blue bra. I walked toward him and licked behind his ear and whispered dirty thoughts. I put one leg on the other side of him and leaned my head back so all he could see was my breasts. I unhooked my bra and pushed his face in. I scooted my hips closer to him so my belly was on his chest. He leaned back and stood up. He threw me on the bed and slapped my butt. He took off my socks and then my underwear. I stood up took off his pants and boxers while he peeled off his shirt. He pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. He put his cock in my clit and started to go up and down. I had my hands on his butt. He stopped for a sec and picked me up. I hand my legs wrapped around him and he started to kiss me. He walked me down the hall and into the bathroom. we got in the shower and he turned on the water and put me against a wall. He humped me harder as I moaned. The water felt so nice and soothing. He grabbed my butt and squeezed it. He ran his hand down my leg to my knee an picked it up and put it around his hips and he did the same to the other. After sometime we stopped I opened the shower door to see his dad on the toilet. There were no towels so I rushed out and quickly walked to the bedroom. I found a towel and dried myself off and put on my clothes. I walked out of the bedroom and into the hallway to see Dans mom.

"Hi have you seen dan?" I asked.

"Yeah he's downstairs."

I walked downstairs to see $300 on the table. I grabbed it and left. I went to Nikki's house to work on our science project.

"Hey."

"Hey!"

"Ready for the project?"

"I guess." she looked down.

"Come on it's not that bad." I grabbed her hand and ran her upstairs. We worked on our science project for a while.

"See, it's not that bad."

"Yeah it's not."

Then our contraption pushed Nikki to me and she fell on me.

"Oops sorry." she said getting up blushing. Why was she blushing like that?

"It's fine." I sat up. We sat there in silence for a while until Nikki rolled on top of me and kissed me hard with tongue. I pulled back.

"What the hell!"

"You felt the connection too. Didn't you?"

"Um not really!"

"Oh."

"Yeah oh!" I scooted back and got on her bed.

"I just felt a connection you know?"

"That's weird were just friends!" I said as she sat next to me. We sat in silence again and I felt the connection. She got on top of me again and kissed me. I kissed her back. Her tongue fought with mine as her hand ran down my back and to my butt. She started to take off my skirt and I let her. I took off her shirt and mine. She took off her shorts. She then peeled of my underwear and I took off hers. She started to hump me and kiss me more intensely. I got on top of her and humped her faster and harder. She pulled back breathless as I humped her. We were moaning so loudly. She took off my bra and squeezed my breasts. I put 2 fingers in her clit and she moaned even louder. After 15 minutes white stuff went everywhere. We stopped and looked at each other. I put on my clothes quick and ran out if her house. She was yelling to me but I kept going.

I skipped dinner and went to bed.

I just laid my best friend.