Chapter 5

The next day at school I avoided Nikki and she avoided me. We had to work on our science project today and she knew it. when school ended I raced home because I had no appointments today.

I went home and put on a red sundress with no bra or underwear on. I then put on some brown sandals and drove to Nikki's house. Her parents were on a business trip so she had the house alone. I knocked on the door and she opened it.

"Come in."

"Thanks." I walked in and sat in the couch.

"We have to talk about what happened."

"I know."

"So why did you hump me?"

"I don't know why did you?"

"Cause I think I like you."

"Oh."

"Is that bad?"

"Kind of I guess."

"I mean we had s-x and it was amazing."

"Yeah."

"What do we do now?"

"Don't tell anyone."

"Ok."

We walked into the kitchen and she started making cookies and I sat on the island. My legs were open she came closer and got on top of me she peeled up my dress an was pleased to find no underwear. I pulled off her skirt and she wasn't wearing any either. She stuck her tongue in my clit as I moaned really loud. When she stopped I got on top of her and humped her really hard while sticking 2 fingers in her clit so it was like I had a cock. Then the oven went off and I got off of her and put on my dress.

We ate our cookies in silence.

"We should work on our project."

"Yeah." she nodded.

I went upstairs with her following. We went in her room and started to work on our project. It got dark soon do she ordered take out and we ate it in her theatre room. We watched this rom-com. We ate in silence and watched the movie. Once we were both full we got in her recliner chairs.

"Can we just go back to being friends?" She looked at me.

"I don't know."

"Can we just please."

"I don't think so."

"Oh."

"I'll never forget what we did."

"Yeah."

We looked at each other in silence.

She leaned over and kissed me and rolled on top of me and reclined my chair. She took off my dress and took off her skirt. She started to hump me really hard.

"Oh....yesss......come on!" I yelled through moans.

"I...I.....love you!" she said through grunts. I pushed he off of me.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing."

"You said you loved me."

"Oh I didn't mean it."

"Whatever I'm leaving."

"No don't."

"Why?"

"Cause I I want you to stay please."

"Look I don't know if I can ever see you again."

"Then stay, just one more night."

"One night."

I called my parents and they said it was ok. After finishing the movie we went in her bedroom to go to sleep. I didn't have any pajamas so I took off my dress and climbed in her bed naked. She came in wearing black lingerie.

"What are you wearing?"

"I like wearing this to bed."

"I'm not going to f-ck you so your fine tonight."

"Oh ok." she took off her clothes and got in bed naked too.

"I'm not tired." She nudged me.

"Well I am."

"Come on it's like 11."

"And?"

"Ugh this is to boring."

"Shut up."

"Kiss me."

"No."

"Yes, kiss me now."

"Why?"

"Cause I need to test something."

I turned over and she kissed me. Her tongue went I my mouth and I felt the connection again. She pulled back.

"You felt it."

"Felt what?"

"The connection."

"No I didn't."

"You did I can see it."

"And?"

She pulled me on top of her.

"What are you doing?"

"You will do something if you love me. If you don't we'll just stay like this."

"Ok."

We sat there my head on her chest and her arms and legs spread out. After a while it got uncomfortable.

"I'm getting off of you."

"No."

"Yes I am."

"Ok then."

She rolled over on top of me.

"What?"

"Shhhh." She put her finger on my lips. She kissed me so I couldn't talk or break apart.

She started to hump me and play with my breasts. I moaned really loud as we heard a window break.

"Hide in the closet." she whispered as we crammed in her small closet. We heard foot steps open her door and come in. The stopped at the closet and opened it.

"Oooh look at you too." said a muscular guy with a ski make on.

"Norman, what'd you find." said another guy who was identical to the first guy.

"These two sluts."

"Oooh."

"There going to do something for us."

"No we're not." I said getting in front of Nikki who was clutching my hand.

"Yes you are and if you don't I will shoot you."

"What do we have to do?"

"Your going to f-ck us."

We both got shoved on the bed as the two guy humped us from behind. Once they we done they left the room to look for others. I pulled out my phone and called the cops. Nikki and I got dressed and the cops got here quick and arrested them.

This night was a disaster.