Her Thread

Seungjin's POV

         I sat on  the bench with a girl sitting beside me. She then stood up and walk away. Until I saw a red color thread hooking on the bench.

     I followed the thread to know where it came from. I saw the girl wearing one piece red dress whom on beside me earlier.

       Her one piece dress loos up to her waist and everybody is seeing her wearing a white cycling. She seem dont know what's happening to her so I ran onto her and  covered his back like holding her on her arms.

      She asked "What are you doing?" as she thought I was flirting her "Your hostile bxtt is showing up you know..." I whispered to her "Hostile wutt??" She asked as she felt her back. "Omo godddd!" She added.

       I pushed her onto the restaurant and took off the table cloth to cover it on her hostile bxtt. Apparently, I am an architect and a best designer of all time thats why I always know what to do.

      I felt like she's embarassed about what happened and left me without even saying "Thank you" or "I apologize" or even "Ill be going" She just left me like an air. Huh! As I remembered LOVE IS IN THE AIR. 

27/12/17

Yoo won's POV

       I am a student of Ms. Kim Sooji whom I  really like cuz she's so pretty and nice and smart but Im no good match on her cuz Im just a bad boy here who bullies (sometimes) the other men.

         Soo ji: Okay, So tomorrow, Im goona test all of your Physical Education. You gonna play baseball tomorrow and whoever wins do makes me proud of him. So, no one should just sleep here and bully (glares at yoo won)

         Me: huh! She looks really epic pretty when she glares

        Students: AHAHAHA

        Soo ji: I know right! Well, its 6:20 pm. okay, class dismissed

       All of my classmates went home then I saw Hobi dancing in front of our school again to earn money. A lot of people watched him but did not give any money. LIFE IS SOOOOOOO cruellll! How dare they??

       Hobi: Hyung, looks like everyone enjoys my dancing....

      Me: ...But..

      Hobi: But they wont give any money!! Eotteokhae?????

     Me:...................... Dont worry, I know how to get cigar without any money.

      Hobi: How?

      Me: *Looks around* Hmmmmmmm You see that old man? (Looks at Seungjin)

      Hobi: I think he's a middle aged ma---

      Me: QUIET! lOOK! here he comes.. 

             While the old man is walking, we blocked his way and...

      Me: Old man, I want cigarette..

      Seungjin: what???

      Me: I just want some cigar you old man

      Seungjin: First of all, Im not old.. Im middle aged man. 2nd, I dont have  cigarette and third cuz I dont like cigar so if you excuse me, you're blocking my way

      Me: You dont have any? Then just lend us some money

     Hobi: Hyung, I thought we dont need mo----

      Me: Shut up horse!! (Looks back at seungjin) Money???

      Seungjin: I--- dont have money