An Ugly Girl Who Used Me

Sungjin's POV

         I drove out the countryside and saw Sooji being frustrated.

    Sooji: uuggghhh!!! What did I just did?? What?? Why!? Why him? Ani... I regretted saying that!! I should have became honest!

          As I heard her said that, I felt so used. I felt like someone just used me. I took my phone to call her while sneaking her out.

-krriinggg-

    Sooji: yeo-yeobeosseyo??

    Me:it's me..

    Sooji:what is it this time??

    Me:so now you're angry at me? After just using me?

    Sooji: I--I didn't meant to do that.. It's even your fault! Why would you say that to Min jee. I just.... Wanna keep my secret

    Me: hmm... You look so ugly today huh? Are you perhaps still sleeping?

    Sooji: nae? Ho-how'd you know?

    Me: look at the other side. You'll see the most beautiful car here

    Sooji: *looks* omo.. There's no beautiful car I saw.. In fact, there's only one car but.. But it looks so ugly..

    Me: *Grumpy 

    Sooji: You see me right? The most beautiful girl waving in front of your car

    Me: Nope! In fact, there's only one girl in front of me waving but she's ugly.. An ugly girl who gave me a bunch of candies and confessed to me. AN UGLY GIRL WHO JUST USED ME!

-End call-

    I drove my car again away from the countryside as I felt so angry and grumpy. How could she even tease me? Even my car? after using me!!!

Sooji's POV

       "Wha- What just happened? Why he looks so angry? He even is the one who teased me first! "

          I walked home until my heels had broken. Min jee saw me as he was about to visit my house for Chaera. YUP! ONLY FOR CHAERA!

      Minjee: Omo! Sooji!! Aisshhhh...... You're still the clumsiest person I know... Here let me help you

        Minjee tried to carry me in a bridal way until Yoowon came...my bad student

      Yoowon: Ya Noona!'

      Me: Mwo? Noona!!??

      Yoowon: Susaengnim, who is this old man trying to carry you? Your boyfriend right?

      Minjee: A-Actually I already have a girlfriend but... its not your teacher

     Yoowon: So, you're cheating on your girlfriend huh? Here Susaengnim, I think I'm stronger than that small man

     Minjee: what you called me??! I MAY BE SMALL BUT I DO HAVE A HEART!!

     Yoowon: erff.. So emotional. You mean a heart that is smaller than your fist?

      Me: Ya Yoowon!! How dare you!? Didn't I taught you that a fist is the same size as the heart!? You st*pid brat!

      Yoowon: susaengnim, didn't you taught me never curse in word in front of someone? Aish... Nevermind! Ill leave you all here. Abghshiske

_ _

/next day/

#inclass
#teachersooji

     Me: best morning students..

     Students: Best morning Adviser Ms. Sooji!

     Me: so today is science about a heart. So let me ask you something, --

    Pres. Student: Teacher, that topic is for elementary grades

     Me: yes, I knew that. But I think some of you have an elementary brain. So, I'll call you randomly. Uhmmm, Hobi!

     Hobi: Yes. Ma'am!

     Me: the question is.. What does the left atrium of the heart receives?

     Yoowon: *gulps *stressed *nervous

     Hobi: oxygenated blood from the lungs and....

     Me: and?... What does it do?... Yoowon will you help him please

     Yoowon: Ma'am?

     Me: what does the oxygenated blood from the lungs do?

     Yoowon: uhmm... I-- i- it pumps it to the left ve- ventricle.

     Me: Do you know that a heart is the same size as your face?

     Yoowon: yes...

     Students: *laughs

     Me: You mean you have a heart that has the same size of your face?

     Yoowon: Ma'am, you mean face? I thought you said fist..

     Me: now you know.. (someone texted) ow.. Excuse me for a second class.

Until he just opened the door