• Chapter 13 •

Na-Ri's POV
We all agreed to play truth or dare.  I gave everyone drinks first and we sat in a circle and played Rock Paper Scissors to see who will go first.  The person that went first was Jinyoung.

"Chaeyeon, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Is it true that you used to think I was cute?"Jinyoung kept blinking.

"Hmmm. Yes, when I was like six years old, I thought you were cute, but that was before."

Jinyoung winked at her and she pretended to throw up.  We all laughed.

"Guanlin, truth or dare?"Chaeyeon pointed at Guanlin.

"Truth."

"Is it true that you live alone?"

"Yes. I buy groceries or take out food from here or there,"Guanlin looked around and then at me,"Na-Ri, truth or dare."

"Hmm. Truth."

"There's too many truths,"I heard him mumbled,"Then, is it true that you think I'm the most handsome man in the world?"

"Hey! Not cool man,"Jihoon glared at Guanlin.

"I was just kidding."

We kept playing truth or dare for a very long time.  It was Sohye's turn and she asked Jihoon truth or dare and he said dare.

"I dare you to kiss Na-Ri on the lips."

I felt my cheeks blushing and I looked next to me and saw Jihoon looking down smiling.  Jihoon looked up and looked at me.  I never had my first kiss yet.  He leaned towards me and I leaned towards him.

"Gosh dang it, Seonho,"Me and Jihoon looked over to see everyone looking down.

"I'm sorry,"Seonho spilled his drink on the floor.

"Let's just stop the game,"Jinyoung got up and went to get napkins.

Me and Jihoon leaned away from each other and laughed.  We all stood up and went to go grab a napkin to clean up Seonho's spill.

Guanlin's POV
"Your welcome,"Seonho came into the kitchen while I was cleaning the dishes.

"Huh?"

"I spilled the cup on purpose,"Seonho stood next to me and whispered in my ears.

"Why?"

"Because I can read your mind.  You don't want Jihoon to kiss her, do you?"Seonho whispered again.

I didn't say anything.  I kept cleaning the dishes and I felt Seonho patting my shoulders.

"I did you a favor, hyung. I did you a huge favor,"Seonho walked out the kitchen.

I finished up cleaning the dishes and went in the living room to see no one.  I assumed they were in Jinyoung's room, so I went to his room and saw the guys talking to each other.

"You just had to spill your drink, Seonho. She could've been my first kiss,"Jihoon slapped Seonho's arm playfully.

"You can get your first kiss another time,"Seonho shook his head.