Chapter 24 ~ Indiana + Build-Up

HAPPY NEW YEAR!😄
READ THE AUTHORS NOTEEEEE PLEASE.
AN- Sorry about the long wait for this chapter. I got excluded from school the last week before we left school for Christmas which meant my parents took my phone, laptop and iPad off of me. Don't ask me how I survived without the internet because I really don't know. On the plus side, I came up with some really good ideas for this story and over Christmas I've managed to write loaaaaads of chapters so be prepared for some more consistent updates! -Ri

----

I climbed off the bus and Ashton got off behind me. He handed me my bag and I thanked him. He started walking funny and I frowned.

"What's up, crapped your pants?" I said in a serious tone.

He rolled his eyes. "I've hurt my legs."

Now it was my turn to roll my eyes. "Suck it up, soldier. Get used to it."

I dragged my suitcase into the arena and found the locker rooms. "You're in there." I nodded over to the male locker room.

"Okay."

"Joe and Josh will be in there I presume so just talk to them. I'm in here if you need anything. See you later." I smiled and opened the door.

"Bye, J." I heard just as I closed the door. I turned around and AJ, Saraya, Tamina, Brie and Trinity was all sat down on the sofa.

"What's up, guys?" I smiled as I placed my bag down by the mirrors.

"We've only got one match." Brie said.

"What, why?" I exclaimed.

"Brock is back." Tamina rolled her eyes and the rest of the girls had disappointment written all over their faces.

"Who's match has been cut?" I asked, curiously.

"Trin and Ariane's match against Summer and Rosa." Saraya said, looking up at me.

"So we're still having our match?" I asked, pointing to myself, Tamina and AJ. They nodded in delight and I smiled. "Good because I'm already..." I took my shirt off and revealed my ring gear. "Dressed." I grinned and the girls laughed. AJ was dressed and so was Saraya.

"Oh, our match has been moved forward to the first hour instead of the second now." Tamina said before walking out of the locker room.

I stood up and walked over to my bag. I took my hair down from its ponytail and began straightening it. The girls began speaking and getting ready, with the exception of Brie and Trinity, for the match. Through the mirror, I could see trinity approaching me. I smiled and she smiled back.

"Has Jonny said anything..um, about me?" She asked stroking her arm nervously.

"I haven't spoken to him in about a month so, to me.. No." I shrugged. I could see she was disappointed and she looked down at the ground. "But! It's really obvious he likes you." I reassured her.

Trinitys face lit up and she grinned from ear to ear. "You think so?"

I nodded and smiled. She left and I continued straightening my hair. After I had done my hair, I reapplied my makeup, mascara and lip gloss. There was a faint knock on the door and I answered it. Jon was stood at the door.

"Have you seen Colby?" He asked.

I shook my head. Then my eyes lit up. "Wait! Is he here in Indiana?"

Jon nodded. "Yeah, we've got a match against the Wyatt's. Building up for Wrestlemania. It's his first time back in the ring. Did we not tell you?"