Chapter 25 ~ Heading To Cleveland

I'm not finishing this book anytime soon. Sorry for the slight delay for a new chapter. Enjoy.
------
"I'll save you a seat." Ashton said as he climbed onto the bus. I nodded towards him and placed my suitcase in the bottoms of the bus. I turned around and came face to face with Jon and Colby.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I hugged them both and smiled.

"Hey Jordyn." Jon said as he chucked his case in.

"Hey." Colby grinned and slid his in the bottom of the bus. "After you..." Colby pointed to the bus and I walked in front I thanked him and found Ashton. I sat down next to him and Colby and Jon sat down opposite us.

"Have I introduced you guys?" I asked.

"Well actually, me and Colby go way back." He smiled. Colby nodded. "We used to train together in Miami and then we both got signed."

"Of course I was much more advanced which is why I got called up first." Colby flicked his hair in a sassy way. Colby was joking so we all laughed at his silliness.

Once I'd stopped laughing, I introduced Jon to Ashton. "Oh well, this is Jon." I said. "This is Ashton." I pointed to my cousin.

"Damn, I can't believe how much he looks like Jonny and Josh. Even Dwayne." Jon said, raising his eyebrows ever so slightly.

Ashton chuckled and shook his head, he didn't believe that he looked like any of us but everyone always confirms that he does."Quiet everybody!" Jonah called. Everybody shut up and faced the front. "We need to see if everyone's here, the sooner we get it done, the sooner we leave."

Warren got on the bus and Jonah sat down. Warren looked down at his clipboard and began taking a register. "Victoria?" Victoria (Alicia Fox) raised her hand and Warren ticked her name."Brie?" No reply. Warren repeated and eventually put a cross through her name."Jordyn?" I raised my hand and smiled childishly. Warren grinned back at me and nodded towards me before he ticked my name. "Zack?" No reply again. He crossed his name. "Jon?" Jon raised his hand and nodded towards Warren. He ticked Jon's name. "Colby?" Colby raised his eyebrows as he was mid-sentence with Ashton. He raised his hand slightly and Warren ticked his name. "Ashton?" Ashton put his hand up eagerly and smiled to Warren. Warren returned a smile and continued with the register.

I turned around to face Jon and Colby again. "How long does it take to get to Cleveland?" Colby asked, striking up a conversation.

"Between 4 or 5 hours." Jon shrugged. Colby nodded and he sat further down in his seat. I looked up and saw Warren and Jonah talking privately. They looked concerned and slightly worried about something. Jonah turned around and gulped.

"Right," He said, grabbing everybody's attention again. "They're are a few people missing and we are going to postpone the departure. Hopefully, we can set off shortly as we do have to stick to a schedule. I am sorry for any inconvenience." Jonah smiled helplessly and shrugged before getting off the bus with Warren. People on the bus groaned in misery and began talking amongst themselves again.

"Do you think so?" Ashton nudged me mid sentence. I shook my head about the postponement of the departure and looked at Ashton once I realised he was speaking to me.

"What?" I asked, frowning a little.

"Do you think I could have a match on Smackdown?" Ashton said, eagerly.

I shrugged and smiled. "We could always ask Paul or Stephanie." I said, keeping his hopes up.

"Oh my god that would be awesome." Ashton mumbled to himself has he placed his head on the seat and looked out of the window. I glanced at Jon and Colby who had genuine half smiles on their faces as they listened to Ashton.