author's note.

welp,

hi there it's ya girl back at it again with the poetry shiznit, what's new? nothing really, i'm just heavily procrastinating these novels and wanted something easy to accomplish so here i am...running away from my problems like a pro. i do want to make this book as aesthetic as possible buuuut i just want to get it published so i think we'll fuss with that later. good? great.

now the idea for this literally came out of the fucking heatwave coursing through the uk at the minute that has only just cooled down due to the thunder, lighting, rain, hail storm a couple days ago (global warming i tell ya, fucking hail in the middle of summer). since it's cooled down i've been staring at the clouds in all their toy story glory and yesterday in the throes of my emotional period woes came up with some shit that i liked. i'm always my most thoughtful at that time of the month. which sucks because i'm an artist and i should be all the time but go figure. so that happened, i asked a few questions, one person responded and here we are. glad to see you again...or not-whatever, carrying on...

so these will be random, updates will most likely be super slow because i am The Master Procrastinator™️ and that's just how shit works with me. ya don't like it...you probably stopped reading 8 sentences ago so it doesn't matter. anyways i'm lowkey pumped, but i'm also indifferent. either way i hope you guys enjoy it!

what are you waiting for? if you're on your phone or tablet swipe up, if you're on your computer click "continue to next part". let's get this shit rolling homies.

all the love,
&z.

p.s. it's my birthday month (august, my birth date is on the twenty-ninth) not that you care, but i posted it on snapchat and i just wanted to say that i lowkey resent that i'm turning two decades old (twenty for you noobs out there) and i look like a bloody twelve year old. don't believe me? instagram is your friend.

i also entered the watty's on a whim. *shrugs*

(01/08/18)