those humid summers really fuck me up, you know

there's something about being out at night that really whispers to me. i can't pinpoint what it is exactly but fuck does it make me feel iridescent. constantly changing. glowing and reflective. bluepurplewhiteyellow. maybe it's something about chicago summers and the humidity and that smell in the air, the smell of wind, of crisp something, of outside. the fading sunset in the background through the crevices of the skyscrapers. the lights lining the tarmac roads reflecting off the windows, the vague smell of burgers floating by. staring at the profile of that one person you have a crush on. waiting on the bus after a sweaty hot night full of dancing. messing about loud and dirty with the best friends loud in these streets we love it we hate it, drunk and happy high and mad, a whole clusterfuck of emotions sensations and everything the same and simultaneously scarily different. i wish my vocabulary was wider so that i could further explain the feelings pouring from my soul leaking from the melanin in my skin. for now i'll just give you what i can. hope you might comprehend what i'm trying to slip into your brain like that tab of acid on your tongue. will they won't they ever the thoughts on my brain feeling that one sided shit running into walls n shit not sure where to go up or down or all the way around and fucking stop. do you even care? i don't know and i don't want to find out and that's why i keep messaging you when maybe i should wait and leave it forever i don't know where i'm going but fuckin i want to pull my eyes out of my head fold my eyelids up and off my face. that throbbing in the back left side of my head i want to soften it with that green that happy grass and fade into myself into my existence and forget all about it just to wake up tomorrow and deal with the same ass crazy ass rainbow ass shit and the grass will be gone and i'll be unhappy but not and you'll be working thinking about me but not and i'll be thinking about you but for real this time and i don't know what to do with that.

a/n: short lyric essay i just wrote cuz i was bored and sad and had a migraine and all my friends are asleep and i'm crushing hard on someone and i'm unsure if  they feel the same. idk my just being a sad bitch.

i wrote this while listening to tyler's old shit.

i might add to it later idk

love y'all

♥️✨