"A Whole New World" | A Nameless Fanfic Prologue 2

Story: The MC/Reader wakes up in an unfamiliar house with no memories. Her mother calls her on the phone and says that the MC wanted to attend an academy called 'Crobi academy' because there was a lot of hot men in that school. The MC gets confused but she goes to the academy and attends it anyways. Her class is already assigned to Freshman N Class. As she goes to the academy a huge crowd of female students are surrounding the gates that go inside the academy. The MC trips but a handsome tall man helps her....
______________________________________

March 4 / Sunday / 8:01Am

Loading Save.....
...................
...............
............
...........
........
.....
....
...
...
..
.

Done loading Save 1

"...."

I wake up and see an unfamiliar ceiling.

(Where am i?)

I am lying down in a comfortable bed.
I stood up and looked around in an unfamiliar room.
There was a violin, a computer, and anime figures that were on shelfs.
And beside the blue and yellow comfortable bed was a small table that had a Samsony (Ripoff of Sony and Samsung lmaoo) phone with a pink bunny phone case and a small white lamp.
(Where am i? Who am i? What is this place?)
I asked myself questions cause i don't know where i am or who i am.
Something suddenly caught my eye.

It was a picture on a gold picture frame. In the picture was a young girl with brown/dark purple wavy hair, with beautiful odd eyes smiling sweetly. Beside the young girl was a woman with short brown hair and a man with spikey gold hair. (Are they my parents?) I wondered. I walk towards a white desk that had a brown mirror and looked at my reflection. I see a girl with odd eyes. The other eye color was purple, and the other eye was purplish pink. And her hair is brown/dark purple.

(And that girl is me....)

I look at my hands and my feet. I stroke my hair for no reason. I stopped stroking my hair and saw a brown door beside the white desk. I gently open the door and see brown stairs. I go downstairs and see a kitchen, a living room, a laundry room and of course a bathroom. I go towards a window that is beside the front door and saw a big silver gate in my house.

I go to the kitchen and open the fridge. Inside the fridge are a few snacks and vegetables and of course meat. I went to the living room and see a flat screen TV and a brown leather sofa.

(This house looks amazing)

I looked at every single decoration inside the house.

Suddenly i hear a loud ringtone that comes from upstairs. I quickly go back to my room and see my Samsony phone ringing. I grab my Samsony phone and look who is calling me. (The callers username is 'Mom'.)

I answered the call.

"....Hello?"

"Hi sweetie! Good morning! How have you been? It's been a year since i've seen my sweet daughter!"

My mother said it with a sweet exciting voice.

"A year?"

"Yes! A year! Time passes by so fast right?"

(I need to act like i remember her even though i don't. If i act like i have amnesia, i will worry her.)

I let out a sigh and tried to act cheerful.

"Yeah! Time does go by so fast!"

I tried to be as cheerful as possible.

"Yeah! Anyways.... I remember you begging me to let you go to a school called 'Crobi Academy'. You said there were a lot of hot guys in there!"