Chapter 1

At 14 years old, Emma Agreste knew she had lived a life worth living so far. All you had to do was know her to realise that this fact was plainly obvious.

She had parents who loved her, brothers who were always there for her and friends that brought a smile to her face whenever they were around. It was truly an idealistic life.

So when she jumped in front of a beam sent towards her brothers from an the latest akuma she wasn't afraid of what the consequences of her actions may be.

The ground swayed beneath her feet and then seemed to swallow her whole, her twin brothers' muffled screaming in the background being drowned out by white noise as she felt as if she were floating through the air. She then felt herself slowly lose consciousness, black dots clouding her vision as everything faded into nothing but darkness.

When Emma finally came back to reality, she found herself in what seemed to be a room full of people with an adult woman kneeling in front of where she was sat. Emma also seemed to find herself propped up against a desk or a table.

"Are you okay?" The woman asked as Emma's blurry vision was finally clearing. She could make out the random blobs which she assumed to be some more people a lot more clearly than before. "That fall must have hurt a lot, do you think you may need first aid?"

Fall? What fall? What had actually happened to her? The last thing she could remember was protecting her brothers from an akuma attack.

It seemed that she had actually voiced the questions out loud as the woman in front of her replied. "There was a bright flash of light and a portal suddenly appeared on the ceiling. A few moments later, you fell through it and landed here, on the floor."

Standing up with a hand on the desk behind her for support, Emma took the time to actually look around and see where she had ended up. It seemed to be a classroom full of students who were all looking expectantly at her, eager to find out who she was and what had actually happened to her.

It didn't look like her classroom though so this most definitely was not the school that she attended.

"Where am I?" She asked the red haired woman. "Who are you?"

"You're at College Françoise Dupont and my name is Miss Bustier." The woman introduced, holding a hand out to her, and Emma froze in shock at the revelation.

Miss Bustier was her parents' old teacher! What is going on? Is she dreaming? Wait a second, that also means that this actually is her the school that she and her brothers attends.

She slowly shook Miss Bustier's right hand in greeting before letting it drop back down to her side again.

"What year is it?" She blurted out after she had turned to face the whiteboard displaying a date in early June. It was February, Valentine's day to be exact, when she was back at home not even ten minutes ago.

"It's 2018."

Emma froze once again as a sudden realisation dawned on her. She had gone back in time! She had gone back 20 years in time to be precise! The attack the akuma sent out must have done sent her here! It was probably someone who wanted to fix a mistake that they had made.

"Are you okay." The woman, who had revealed herself to be her parent's old teacher Miss Bustier, asked and placed a hand on her shoulder in comfort as she gave Emma a warm smile in the hope that it would calm her and get her out of her stage of shock.

"I've gone back in time by 20 years." She breathes out and hears a few gasps from around the classroom. "The last thing that I can remember was getting hit by a beam of light during an akuma attack."