RONNIE (VERONICA)

"Hey Veronica!!! What have you been up to???" Joe said trying to get my attention. I was shopping with two of my best friends, Miley and Demi, and I guess Joe saw me, it makes me feel good when Joe does that.

"Hey Joe. What are you doing here?"

"I have been looking everywhere for you. I really need to talk to you."

"Is it so important that you have to run in a crowded mall with all of these people and risk falling?? You know you're not really good at staying balanced." I told him and we both began to laugh.

"I was wondering if I can talk to you. Just you and me??"

"Sure." I said with a smile on my face, looking at Miles and Dem. They both knew how madley in love I am. I can tell them everything, I know that they will never say a thing but sometimes I wish they did just so Joe would know how I feel and I would'nt have to find a way to tell him. We walked acrossed the mall to a bench in front of the water fountain and sat down.

"So what do you want to talk about??"

"It's about a girl." My face lit up, I hope he was talking about me. "I met her yesterday and I really like her and I was wanting to take her somewhere special. Do you have any place in mind???" Joe said finishing his sentence. I was hoping he couldn't see the sadness on my face. I tried to hide it with a smile.

"Why don't you take her to a fancy restaurant by Target, I have heard a lot of girls thinks that's the most romantic spot in all New Jersey. After dinner take her to the lake and watch the sunset." I described my perfect dream date with him would be. It just makes me so mad that he will never know how I feel. I tried so hard not to start crying.

"Thank you so much Ronnie. We will have to hang out tomorrow. Just you and me."

No problem Joe. I don't mind helping you out."

"You're my best friend. Love ya Ronnie. I'll call you tonight to tell you everything."

"Love ya too Joe."

Joe tells me everything but sometimes I wish he wouldn't tell me about his dates. I hate hearing about them but Joe seems to trust me a lot so I just sit there in pain just listening to him.