DEMI

Even though I was on my date with Mason. I just have to call Ronnie to see how she is doing. I got my phone out and just then it started to ring. I look down at it to see that Ronnie was calling.

"Hey Ronnie, I was just about to call you. Funny how our friendship is so strong that we know what the other is about to do."

We both laughed. Ronnie seems happy compared to how she was when she left the mall.

"Guess what?"

"Wh-" before I could get it out Ronnie told me anyways.

"Joe just told me that he loves me."

"That's great Ronnie. Have you told Miles?"

"No, I was wondering if you could call her. Joe is about to be here."

"No, problem. Just call me when he leaves." I hung up with Ronnie and dialed Miley's number.

"Hey Demi, can you make this quick I'm on a date."

"Ronnie just wanted me to tell you that Joe finally told her that he loves her."

"It's about damn time. How's your date going?"

"It's going good but I'm going to go so both us can enjoy our dates."

"Okay, if you hear anymore about Joe and Ronnie please call me."

"I will she is suppose to call right after Joe leaves."

"Okay, make sure you three way me in. Love ya, bye"

"Love you, too."

I hung up the phone and continued my date. I just hope everything works out for Joe and Ronnie.