//Three Months Later\\

"Can you keep telling me the story now~?"

"Okay, okay. Sit down, honey."

//Thirty Years Ago\\

Seokmin was walking towards one of his classes. Humming a tune on the way there. The same one he sang with Yuna most of the time. (A/N: the song is "Symphony" by Clean Bandit Ft. Zara Larsson) It's been three months since that bleachers scene and since then, the two teenagers have grown even closer if possible, making Seokmin more happier than ever. Even if wouldn't get to date her, he should at least be a good friend.

"Dk~!"

"Dino? What's up?"

"I..need your assistance....can you be my wingman?"

"Wingman? Again? Who do you wanna ask out this time?"

"Well...I've been really wanting to ask out this girl for a long time...really long time."

"Oh then this is serious. I'm here for ya buddy! Who is it?"

"Yuju.."

Seokmin stayed silent and slowed down his walking a bit as he held onto the straps of his backpack more tighter.

"Yuju?"

"Y-Yeah...I've known her for a long time and I've had a crush on her ever since I met her."

"That's...that's...great. How do you-"

"I know you have a thing for her too by the way so I've been really scared to ask you to help me but...you're the only guy close enough to her so that you can help me."

"It's fine...she's all yours...um..I'm gonna head to class now okay? Good luck."

Seokmin made hurried footsteps towards the classroom. Tears threatened to fall from his eyes. 'I'm too late.' He thought.

______________

"Where's Dokyeom?"

Yuna asked out of curiosity. He wasn't sitting at the table like he usually does. Dino shrugged and so did everyone else. Yuna hummed and sat down. She couldn't even focus on her food as she was wondering where he went. She didn't even notice Dino trying to make conversation with her.

"Yuju~? Yuna?"

"Huh? Oh! Sorry...wasn't paying attention."

"I was asking if you could help me do my homework. I've been getting bad grades in math and I would like for you to be my teacher."

"Oh...I guess I can make time for that since on the weekends, I don't have practice for dance and on Wednesday I don't have practice for gymnastics...maybe we can study on Saturday and Wednesday. Is that good?"

"I'm pretty sure...yeah. Thank you Yuna!"

"No problem bro. I'm gonna head out now...bathroom."

Dino nodded and Yuna left the table. She was actually going to look for Seokmin instead. She decided to check the bleachers since he's usually there. She walked out to the bleachers to find him sitting by himself. She smiled and walked up until she heard a very annoying voice.