6

Again soft lips. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance but I kept my mouth closed. He squeezed my ass making me gasp. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, moving it around. My eyes widen but I don't pull back, instead I deepen the kiss.

I push him onto the bed straddling him. He taps me on the shoulder.

I stop kissing him and look at him. He looks kinda nervous. "Beka are you ok?" "Yura" he covers his face with his hands "wi ma me" I took his hands away from his face. "What was that?" He took my hands and held them to his face. "Yuri Plisetsky, will you" holy fuck "marry me"

My heart starts racing and I'm losing my breath. I start crying and hug him tight "of course *sniff* I will"i said between sobs.

3rd
And then otabek and yuri do the frikkle frakkle.

*hella time skip about 4 months*
"Do you Yuri Plisetsky take Otabek Altin to be your lawfully wedded husband." "I do" I smiled warmly at Otabek "and do you Otabek Altin take Yuri Plisetsky to be your lawfully wedded husband "I do" "by the power invested in me(blah blah blah) you may now kiss the groom" we slowly lean in and share a passionate kiss sealing the marriage. We pull away and look at each other "I love you" we say in sync.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you guys love me yet? I sure hope so *nervous laughter well I love you guys and I'll post next week.
-author