7

Honeymoon chapter if you don't like smut skip. Also i put a good song (in my opinion) up there for you to listen to because hey why not. Hope you like this chapter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
otabek pov

I need to control myself this time so my yura doesn't hate me. As I lay on the hotel bed i hear yura come out of the bathroom. "It's so pretty in there!" He says excitedly. I laugh a bit over the fact he's happy about a bathroom. As long as he's happy. I look at him admiring his features as he gets dressed. I blush noticing I'm staring at him. Still I don't look away focused on the arch of his back and how perfect it is.

My eyes move up to his thin arms, then return to his back. I look down to his lower back then his curvy ass shortly. Now onto his thin beautiful legs that were shaved by Viktor again for some reason this has been the 5th time Viktor shaved them. I dont know what his obsession is but its whatever.

"why are you staring at me?" He says knocking me out of my thoughts " 'cause you're pretty" I reply, making him blush. "Bekaaaaa shut up. Im not even that attractive." He says the last part under his breath. "What did you just say?!" I ask shocked he would say that. "I said I'm not that-" "yeah I heard what you said. What i meant was why did you say it, because from my point of view you're the most beautiful human I've seen in all of my years."

"Come on you don't have to lie-" "if I was lying I wouldn't have married you. Now come here" "ok" he responds as he crawls on top of me. Slowly leaning in for a passionate kiss, I move my hands to his lower back, exploring everything possible. "Why'd you get dressed if I'm just gonna take your clothes off?" I ask. He blushes as I flip him over so he's on his back. Hah he looks like a tomato. I smile warmly as I take my shirt off. Proceeding to do the same thing with him, then moving to his pants.

After those are off I palm him through his boxers, and kiss him from his chest to his stomach. His moans are almost enough to fulfill my desires. Just kidding. I leave a few marks up and down his body. I slowly pull down his boxers

"Beka~" he moans. I lick up his shaft to his tip, nibbling slightly. I continue by taking half of him in my mouth. Hollowing my cheeks, I start sucking. He bucks his hips "Beka! Uhngh!" He moans releasing into my mouth. I swallowed it all.

Yurio pov

The only thing I'm worried about is him losing control. But he promised it would never happen again... and I trust him.

"Otabek I w-want you in-nside. Please" I beg, feeling my face heat up. "Where's the lu-" " I don't need it." I say, cutting him off. "O-ok it's gonna hurt. We haven't done... this in a while" "I know" "cond-" "no. But thanks for asking... I love you"

"You ready?" He asks "mhm" I respond smiling. He positions himself at my entrance. He Slowly pushes in he gets half way and I moan loudly. Embarrassed, I cover my face. "Cover up all you want I can still hear you." He said the smirk visible in his voice.

I nod at him telling him he can move now. With that he pushes all the way in, making me moan out. He pulls out almost all of the way and slams back into me, hitting my prostate. "Ahmmh" I moan scrunching my face with my hands. " no no no don't do that" ha takes my hands away. "We don't wanna damage that" he says moving in and out of me. Pre-cum drips from my erection. " Bek-ka clo-ose." I moan. A few seconds later my legs twitch a bit and I cum. He releases into me, making me moan. Then he pulls out and 'collapses' next to me.

I look at him, he looks at me. I smile warmly "I love you." He says. "I love you too Beka"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ahhhhhhhhhh I finally updated. I am so so so sorryyy it took me so long to update I've been worried about school. I start Monday. So i have two more days off. Even with school, piano, and possibly karate I will try my hardest to update for you. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Love you guys
-author