Prologue

Key

Narration
"Speach"
Thoughts
*Noises*
Author Note

Y/n POV

I'm in the kitchen making breakfast for my "Family". It's a nice spring day the light coming in the window makes the patterns on the Drapes cast on to the counter and floor of the kitchen. *Creak* I turn to the stairs to see Ruby and Yang. I always put on a facade when not in my room, I act nice to them, but I hate them on the inside. "Good morning," I said with a smile. I continued to make breakfast. I finished Yang's and Ruby's pancakes and started on Summers and Taiyang's Breakfast. *Knock Knock* I walked over to the door and opened it and saw my aunt and uncle. Qrow and Raven walked in, while I avoided eye contact out of fear that I'd get beaten half to death. In all honesty, Qrow is nice to me, it's raven I'm worried about. Every time I get beaten up, either summer or tai make up an excuse that forces Qrow to leave.  I finished tai and summers breakfast and head upstairs to my room and shut the door. I sat in the corner of my room behind the door and cried to myself. I suddenly noticed two Aura's outside my door. I knew who was out there. My sisters. I got up and opened the door. "What do you want" I yelled. I noticed Tai's Aura coming up the stairs. I tried to run to my window, but he grabbed me and pulled me all the way to the basement. Once there he grabbed a sword from the plethora of weapons. I closed my eyes. A sudden sharp pain appeared in my Right Arm. I opened my eyes to see he cut my arm off. I soon passed out from the pain.

Three hours later.

I awoke in a place I've never seen before. A woman approached me, her skin as pale as snow, she had black veins All over her. "Where am I," I asked. "You don't deserve the treatment you get," she said. I noticed Grimm walking around the place. "Do you want the power to make them pay?" she asked. "I don't want to be like them, I know revenge is pointless" she smiled a little. "Your right revenge is pointless, but I am giving you a choice to what you use the power I give you for," she said. "You keep talking about this power you can give me, What exactly is it," I asked. "The power to control Grimm and use their powers," she said. "So you're like there queen," I said. "Exactly, and you would be their king," she said. "Okay, so what do you want in return," I asked. "One of your eyes, I want one of your silver eyes, and I'll give you A new Grimm eye, and I'll throw in something special, do we have a deal," She said holding out her hand. I shook her hand and a bright light brought me back to the basement. I noticed I could feel my arm I looked at it to see a bionic arm.

 I noticed I could feel my arm I looked at it to see a bionic arm

This must be that something special she was talking about. I got up and walked over to a puddle of water, to see my muse was true to her word. My eye is that of Grimm. I walked up the stairs. Everyone was asleep,  I wrote a note and stuck it to the door to the basement. I walked outside and summoned my nevermore wings. I flew away from the hell called a home. In that instant, I felt free.