THE GREENEST GRASS FLUFF

Dylan and Grant both loved the song Havana by Camila Cabello, especially the version when Jinho sings it and not Camila because Jinho is art and Camila is not.

They once met, both humming the song, realizing that they shared a similar interest.

"Oh-Em-Gee! You like Havana TOO?!?!" Dylan screamed, stretching his eyes to make them look shocked.

"YEAHHH!" Grant yelled, his pointy chin sticking out. Dylan liked the way his chin stuck out uglily.

 "I think you're SO cool, Mr. Pointy Chin! Hey, I didn't catch your name. What is it?" Dylan asked, trying to imitate Grant's pointy crescent moon chin.

Grant was about to answer before realizing that they both reached the classroom. As calmly as it didn't seem, Dylan kicked the door down, disrupting the class that was going on inside.

"Sup, beaches!" Dylan screeched. A bunch of salty children looked up from their textbooks, annoyed at the polite nickname.

The teacher walked up from behind them, grabbing their shoulders and pushed them into the classroom, both of them falling down to their knees. Everyone laughed at their idiotic actions. They both got up, blushing and looking at their feet in shame.

"HOW COULD YOU BE AN HOUR LATE TO CLASS?!?!???!?" the teacher yelled, almost breaking their eardrums (by accident).

They both shrugged and walked slowly to their seats that were coincidentally right next to each other.

They blushed as they realized this, but sat down, trying to pay attention to class. This was a difficult task, as they could not stop looking at each other and their sharp chins.

Dylan got an idea. He took out a light green sticky note and a pink gel pen and scribbled a note on it. It said:

Hi Mr. Pointy Chinned Man!!!!

I LOVE YOU CHIN SO MUCHLY. I THINK IS SO COOL. I LOVE YOUR CHIN I WANT YOU CHIN TO BE MY CHIN. PLSSSSSS GIVE ME UR CHIN I WILL GIVE U A BETTER ONE IN RETIRN. ALSO I THINK U R SOOOOOOOOO COOL AND UR AMASING WITH AMSASING MUSIC TAISTE. PLS BE MY PARTNUR AND MY BEST FREIND AND THEN I WILL GIV U PRESINTS AND LET ME CALL U DDAD!!!!!!

LOVE, dylen gorelsky

He smiled, reading over the note and making sure almost everything was spelled incorrectly. He crumpled the note up and tossed it toward Grant's desk, and it landed right in front of him.

Grant, curious, opened up the note and his eyes widened as he got to the last sentence, disgusted. He would NEVER give up his perfectly pointy chin, let alone have someone calling him Dad. He was too young to be a father and probably was not responsible enough to take care of a kid.

He wrote back quickly, saying,

Nein.

From Grass

He yeeted the note back as hard as he could, making it slam onto the desk.

Dylan happily opened the note, expecting to see a note that said YES!!!!1!!! I WILL ADOPT YOU!!!111!! Instead, it just said, "nein". Dylan, who only spoke Englandish, thought Grass didn't know how to spell yes.

He responded with,

Uhhhhhh... actully, its speled YAS

Love, your son Dylan who smardur then u.

He slammed the note on Grass's desk, making a loud noise. The teacher turned her head, her body still facing the whiteboard as she wrote DYLAN AND GRANT PLEASE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO TEACH A CLASS! FLIRT LATER ON!!!

"What the heckers?" Dylan shouted, angry that she spelled everything right. "THAT'S NOT HOW YOU SPELL FLIRT AND PLEASE AND TEACH AND CLASS AND LATER!" (See what we did there?         ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) remove the ands.)

Grant smirked at how smart his child was. "I raised you right," he muttered to himself, even though Dylan heard him. He just realized that he had a dad kink. No, not a daddy kink because that's f*****g inappropriate, a DAD kink. HE WANTED TO BE A FATHER, OKAY???????!!!!!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!!!!!

"Wait, Father, you agree to adopting me?" Dylan whispered. Grant nodded in response, proud of his newborn son.

"Let's do a havana duet after school, my good son," Grant whispered back. Dylan nodded his head excitedly. "I WANT TO DO THAT NOW THOUGH!!" he quietly screamed.

"OKAY OKAY!!" Grant shouted, tears brimming at the edges of his eyes at the fact that his son was upset. The teacher glared at him. "Grant and Dylan, please leave the classroom."

They nodded happily and skipped out the door. "BYE BEACHES!" Dylan cried, tipping his imaginary hat and slamming the door behind him.

Outside, they were greeted with empty hallways perfect for performing Havana together.

Dylan whipped out his phone, wanting to record it for he and his friends to see later on.

They began to sing, trying recreate Jinho's beautiful, smooth voice. It was hard though, for neither of them had the same talent as him.

As they sang, they looked into each others eyes, like they were sharing ideas. Grant grabbed Dylan by the hand and pulled him into a side hug, then leaning them both down. This caused Grant to be hovering just inches from Dylan's face. Grant leaned closer and closer so that Dylan now felt Grant's soft breath on his lips.

"Dad, this is incest. You just adopted me, remember?" Dylan yelled.

Grant dropped him on the ground, and Dylan's head cracked. Tomato sauce spilled everywhere. Grant realized he just murdered his own son and began to cry.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!! SON!" he screeched, tearing out his hair in sadness and frustration at his ridiculous mistake.

Tears were streaming down his face like a movie star after their sidekick sacrifices themselves to save them.

He could hardly accept it. His own son. Dead by his own hands.

He knelt down next to Dylan's lifeless face, and decided to give him one last parting message.

"I'm so sorry son... you were adopted."

"Yeah I knew that. I used you to adopt me myself." Dylan said reaching up to stroke Grant's sharp chin, cutting himself in the process.

Tomato sauce was everywhere at the point.