Baby, Let the Games Begin (His POV)

(The weeks begin after this chapter even though they've already begun for Michaels.)

Ashton

Without existing, this baby has brought my wife and me closer together like never before. It's been forcing us to make time for each other during our busy schedules. On the days Mandy works 12-hour shifts at the hospital as a nurse, she comes home during her lunch break in her scrubs for me to take off only for her to put back on twenty minutes later. On the nights writing sessions go over, Mandy stays up till I get home, laid out on our bed, wearing her black lace lingerie that kills me, making me forget my exhaustion. "That's five minutes. It should be developing." Mandy said as we waited on the bathroom floor. "Don't worry if its negative. It hasn't been that long since we've started trying and this is only the first test." I kissed her cheek. Surely enough the test had the words 'not pregnant' on the tiny screen. I looked over at Mandy to see if she was okay as those were not the words we were aiming for. She had a tiny grin on her face. "Why are you smiling?" I asked gently kicking her legs. "Because we can keep trying." I chuckled, tickling her abdomen till she ended up on the floor, throwing the test to the side. And kept trying we did on the bathroom floor.

Calum

I held Michaels baby in my arms watching its eyes flutter as it dreamed. I sighed wishing it was my own. Michael and Charlotte had left the room to put their other child to bed leaving Rachel and me alone in their living room. Rachel sat across from me in an armed chair with her knees to her chest, arms wrapped around her lower legs. I could feel her watching us but I couldn't take my eyes off the baby who's its tiny fingers were wrapped around my pinky. "How can I not?" I heard Rachel gently say. "Mmh?" I raised an eyebrow, eyes still stuck in place. "How can I not give you a baby, the one thing you've really asked of me?" Now I was looking at her and she got up from her seat and sat next to me on the couch. She continued, "How can I not when you've given me everything? How can I not when you've loved me even when I can be unlovable? How can I not, even if it terrifies me?" I was frozen in place listening to the words I've been waiting for what feels like forever to hear. "Rachel," I interjected because it didn't feel real. I felt like I was dreaming along with the baby in arms. "Most importantly, how can I not, when I have you beside me forever?"

Luke

I came off the stage walking to the dressing room with the guys, a post-show sweaty mess. Out of nowhere, someone jumped on my back, kissing my neck despite the sweat. "Oh hey Michael, I didn't know you felt that way." I joked and I heard the laugh I fell in love with. "You know how I get after watching you perform," Sam said into my ear making me suddenly walk faster so get I could my things and we could go back to our room. "Oh yes I do," I moaned back. "You could use a nice long hot shower." She added again in my ear, sliding off my back. Now I was a madman throwing my belongings in my bag and dodging every interaction people tried to make with me. Sam was leaning against the door frame, rubbing her neck which she knew was a complete turn on. It's amazing the control she has over me and it's like its been on steroids since we've been trying. Every situation when we're in the same proximity ends up with our clothes on the floor. If you didn't know better, we'd be mistaken as newlyweds who just couldn't get enough of one another. This time we barely made it back to our room and the elevator was about to no longer be pg-13.

Michael

It's been a week since Charlotte last brought up starting a family while eating pizza in the car. Ever since then something hasn't been right with her. She's been very distant and not like her usual self. I'd hate if this baby thing is separating us. I walked into the kitchen only to find her in the breakfast nook going through a big bag of M&M's. We've been together long enough for me to know what time of the month it is. "Hey Char," I said making her jump. She murmured "Hey" back, not bothering to look my way. Then I realized that we've been together long enough for me to also know that that time of the month is the beginning of the month. It's the second week of January. "Are you uh, on your lady thing? Should I run to the store and get you some more?" I asked gesturing to the chocolate candy. I felt awkward having to ask that question but the least I can do is be nice, seeing that she still might be upset with me. Charlotte bit her lower lip, shaking her head, "No I'm not so its okay." I knew my wife well enough to know she's hiding something from me but I can't put my finger on what...Holy shit, could she be pregnant? But what did I know about pregnancy?