Week 21

Ashton (his pov)

Mandy and I were spending the night in front of the TV. Not anything unusual. Her head was burrowed onto my chest with my arm around her. From the corner of my eye I saw her wince and I felt her body tense up. "Mandy are you alright?" I asked with a hint a panic in my voice. "Ya im fine it's just Braxon Hicks contractions." I got scared at the word contraction. "What?" "It's like practice contractions. They only come around once or twice an hour for 30 seconds to 2 minutes. Theyre just a little painful. Nothing major.You don't need to be worried." I was relieved and felt bad she was in pain. "Can I do anything for you?"I wanted to help somehow. Don't want my girl to be in pain. "No just stay snuggling with me.""I'm not going anywhere!"
Calum (his pov)

Rachel and I were at a baby store putting things on the registry and doing some shopping for a few items. My moms hosting Rachels baby shower next week. A big suprise that I knew about and Rachel didn't was instore for her shower. I love looking at her face and thinking 'i know something you don't!' I was snapped out of my thoughts, "Oh my gosh Calum" she moaned. We were looking a boucers and playmats. "There's so many to chose from and I'm getting a headache looking at all this. It's so overwhelming." She said putting her hands on her head. I patted her back. "I know it is kinda overwhelming but I don't think the baby will care if the play mat clashes with the rug or the bouncers green. How about we pick the simplest ones. We can always return it later if don't like it, right?" I said. "How do you do that?" She smiled. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Do what?" "Know what to say to make me calm down." She chuckled. "I'm just cool like that."
Luke (his pov)

"Kick," i said hand resting on her bump trying ro get my unborn baby to kick. Sam felt him kick all day yesterday while I was at work and I was jealous. I've been at this for five minutes. "Come big guy kick for daddy!" She giggled at how determind I was. I have to leave for work soon and I'm not leaving without a kick. "He'll kick when he wants, Luke. Its not nice to force an unborn baby!"She laughed. Then I became worried, "If he's not listening to me now, will he ever?" I suddenly became scared. "Luke," she said gently. "Just because he's not listening to you in my belly doesn't mean he won't when he's out. The father of a son is a huge role model to them. I know for a fact that our son will look up to you phyiscally and mentally." I laughed softly at the last part. "Thanks Sam," I kissed her forehead. "Alright I got to get to work. See you guys later." I said getting ready to leave. Just as I was about to leave, "Luke! Get over here, he's kicking!" I ran over to her and felt the light pushes underneath my hand. "Oh my gosh Sam he's kicking!" I was so excited that I finally felt it. "Yes I know," she laughed. "Guess he didnt want his daddy to leave."
Michael (his pov)

I was adding the last finshing touches to the nursey. I kicked Charlottle out a couple days ago when I started painting it. The paint fumes aren't safe for the baby plus painting and putting the furniture together was a mans job. She was pissed I kicked her out at first then she understood. I took a minute to look around the room. Not gonna lie, I did an amazing job. When you first walk in you see the cribs parallel from eachother with a night stand in between. The walls were blue and green with the Cars wall decor I picked out. The theme of the room was Cars. Cars quilts, sheets, pillows,and lamp. The furniture is dark wood. In the left corner is the rocking chair Char loves, book shelfs, and bins for toys. On the other side was the changing table and dresser. When I brought Char into the room for the first time tears went down her face, "Mikey it looks great, I love it! I should've trusted you more." She said. "Thanks I'm glad you like it."I said wrapping my arms around her, my hands over hers on her stomach feeling the boys kick. "I was thinking after we come up with their names we could hang the first letter over their crib." I said not wanting her to feel completely left out in the whole putting together the nursey process. "Yes that sounds pefect."